Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

The Noid exists in all dimensions! In our very hearts and minds. You can do your best to avoid The Noid, but you cannot possibly defeat him.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Private Cumshoe
Feb 15, 2019

AAAAAAAGAGHAAHGGAH
He was entrapped by the n word phantom

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

The FBI had him in a room and was demanding he say the word

I mean what can you say anyone would crack under that pressure

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

The FBI had him in a room and was demanding he say the word

I mean what can you say anyone would crack under that pressure

Oh that backword name guy? LOSER!

Devils Affricate
Jan 22, 2010
Transcript of the entrapment incident:

:) "Hey Papa John, I bet you must really hate N-"
:haw: "N****RS! YEP!"
:( "...Noid."

reignonyourparade
Nov 15, 2012

redshirt posted:

What is this combo by chance?

Mushroom, Black Olive, Spinach, Artichoke heart. For some reason nowhere else nearby has spinach AND artichoke heart.

Nooner
Mar 26, 2011

AN A+ OPSTER (:

Devils Affricate posted:

Transcript of the entrapment incident:

:) "Hey Papa John, I bet you must really hate N-"
:haw: "N****RS! YEP!"
:( "...Noid."

Lol

Blackchamber
Jan 25, 2005

I know this is going to come down to money, but does he really need money that bad right now? Last I heard he still has his mansion and he wasn't broke, he just stepped down as CEO right?

I think a normal person would just disappear, live in their mansion and just hope the world forgets this all happened. I don't see how he wins this case, there is no context in which dropping the N-bomb, especially in a work setting, would be acceptable. I don't know if hes heard but the 'They say it all the time' excuse is not an excuse (he is going to be asked who he meant by "they" I'm sure). So this just seems nuts to me that he'd want to put all this poo poo in the spotlight again.

Sophy Wackles
Dec 17, 2000

> access main security grid
access: PERMISSION DENIED.

Your honor, my client has a black friend and was explicitly given permission to use the word in question!

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

Pladdicus posted:

e: Sorry op, I don't wish to be rude, I just see a lot of potential in you.
why?

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

i dont mind being rude

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
Pizzahands

GolfHole
Feb 26, 2004

he said the n-word for pizza purposes

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

The customer in question did order a Hawaiian pizza

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Blackchamber posted:

he just stepped down as CEO right?

the board pretty much fired him and then immediately replaced him as spokesman with everyone's favorite total whore who will do any ad you throw his way, Shaq

Pennywise the Frown
May 10, 2010

Upset Trowel

someone had to do it, sorry :(

Jelly
Feb 11, 2004

Ask me about my STD collection!

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Triikan
Feb 23, 2007
Most Loved

Blackchamber posted:

I know this is going to come down to money, but does he really need money that bad right now? Last I heard he still has his mansion and he wasn't broke, he just stepped down as CEO right?

I think a normal person would just disappear, live in their mansion and just hope the world forgets this all happened. I don't see how he wins this case, there is no context in which dropping the N-bomb, especially in a work setting, would be acceptable. I don't know if hes heard but the 'They say it all the time' excuse is not an excuse (he is going to be asked who he meant by "they" I'm sure). So this just seems nuts to me that he'd want to put all this poo poo in the spotlight again.

It's not about money or living comfortably. It's about status among other rich people, which he lost once he was fired.

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

no, no, you see, he just thought Noid was a nickname for "N. Woid" which of course, John, doesn't believe in candy coating and referred to him by his FULL name

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe
if i see Papa out on tha street ima slap the poo poo outta him no cap!

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

Pennywise the Frown posted:

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

Blackchamber posted:

This is a guy who sold his high school car to buy a pizza oven, got rich, and then like 20 years later he missed his car and it was still fine and he bought it back.

In his world it probably seems perfectly reasonable that he can bounce back from N word in the middle of a conference call.

Triikan posted:

If you're talking the papa bowls, Marcos Pizza came out with those like fifteen years ago.

Remember when Pizza In A Cup was a joke?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Internet Old One posted:

This is a guy who sold his high school car to buy a pizza oven, got rich, and then like 20 years later he missed his car and it was still fine and he bought it back.

In his world it probably seems perfectly reasonable that he can bounce back from N word in the middle of a conference call.

Remember when Pizza In A Cup was a joke?

Wait there's Pizza in a Cup??!?!

Cyks
Mar 17, 2008

The trenches of IT can scar a muppet for life

snergle posted:

overpriced only compared to 5$ hot n ready. its generally cheaper then pizza hut and dominos.

Is it really?

Just checked the websites for both and I can do two medium pizzas for $13.98 at dominos whereas the best deal at Papa Johns is one extra large for $15.99 (same price as one large).

Cyks fucked around with this message at 02:52 on Aug 14, 2023

covidstomper58
Nov 8, 2020

Papa Johns seems more expensive when you get a knee bone to your jaw for ordering it.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

A Papa classic :allears:

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
If I was his lawyer I'd eat all his peppochinis and laugh right in his face

Good thing I'm not a lawyer

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

These papa bowls look to slap

Can anyone confirm they slap

Big John thought he was doing president trump a favor when he used the word

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Never forget: The Noid

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

its bottom of the barrel fast food pizza OP

it most likely sucks extreme poo poo OP.

go give your money to an actual business OP.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Chinatown posted:

its bottom of the barrel fast food pizza OP

it most likely sucks extreme poo poo OP.

go give your money to an actual business OP.

Shant merchandise then. My 30 piece is better spent on the high end Italian place run by a mobster that really wants his cousin to be my lawyer

cumpantry
Dec 18, 2020

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

slappers

Jose Oquendo
Jun 20, 2004

Star Trek: The Motion Picture is a boring movie
I only know one person who actually likes papa johns pizza. He has extremely bad taste in food in every possible way.

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Shant merchandise then. My 30 piece is better spent on the high end Italian place run by a mobster that really wants his cousin to be my lawyer

yup. mancotti or penne alla vodka much OP?

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Chinatown posted:

yup. mancotti or penne alla vodka much OP?

Manicotti friend

I don't done with the madigan

Treecko
Apr 23, 2008

The Official Demon Girl
Boss of 2022!
Mad Madigan would shoot PAPPA

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

Manicotti friend

I don't done with the madigan

:haibrower:

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Cyks posted:

Is it really?

Just checked the websites for both and I can do two medium pizzas for $13.98 at dominos whereas the best deal at Papa Johns is one extra large for $15.99 (same price as one large).

maybe franchise owners have control over the prices but i constantly get papa johns ads in my mail box talking about 2 medium 2 topping for 10.99 irc the same for dominos is 6.99 each so exactly how much you said.

if you paying for more then a 5$ hot n ready you might as well go to dominos anyways.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

You ever just think of The Noid? Like it could be anything??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

Papa John's leaked pizza experiments during off hours in the 'ria revealed to have been in pursuit of a new fast food supersoldier, The Roid, to combat his nemesis from Dominos.