Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

listen you just need to see the cheesy hot and ready big picture poppa's got coming down the pipe
remember you need to break a few tomatoes to make an epic garlic stuffed crust that has you yummin in threes
papa's just gonna be saying the "'n"' word for good
trust

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.
No. you see, when PapaJohn lamented that you 'Couldn't make Blazing Saddles today' he was criticizing modern society's over-sensitivity to fart jokes!
Not the n-word thing!

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

Papa "Papa's House" John actually was just testing a new recipe when he stumbled on a new pizza so good it makes you scream the n word

edit: quote from papa "it's the brown sound of pizzas"

RavenousScoot fucked around with this message at 16:55 on Aug 19, 2023

Smugworth
Apr 18, 2003

John Papa, lead singer of the harmonica-rock band Blues Traveler

Hippocrass
Aug 18, 2015

That third panel of the first comic just makes it. It's still funny if you remove it, but that panel included just makes it top tier.
The Mommas and Poppa John

ChickenHeart
Nov 28, 2007

Take me at your own risk.

Kiss From a Hog

RavenousScoot posted:

this was a mistake

come for the jokes on a racist corporate loon, stay for the saucy Noid pinup art

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Pooper John

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

The Meat Man was out of wings, Mr. William Ash More!:argh:
this is why you keep 51% of the shares of your company

GetDunked
Dec 16, 2011

respectfully

RavenousScoot posted:

this was a mistake

I made this account to wade into every tangentially pizza related thread I can find looking for the secrets of the noid. And it's finally paid off after 12 years

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-yor...6n7q-story.html

quote:

Two men who showed up to pick up an online pizza order from a Brooklyn Papa John’s early Tuesday were enraged when asked to show identification — and ended up robbing the workers at gunpoint, police said.

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Man, what would Papa John say?

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Poohs Packin posted:

Man, what would Papa John say?

I assume papa john was one of the assailants. Indignant that his own employees didn't recognize him.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

When's Joe Rogan going to interview Johnny "papa" John

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

bossy lady posted:

I assume papa john was one of the assailants. Indignant that his own employees didn't recognize him.

The joke is that he'd probably say the n word

dr_rat
Jun 4, 2001
Col sanders married his cousin, who was a chicken, and yet he killed and ate Chickens for his business.

In short truly Col Sanders was a vast land of many contrasts and a man who was very much of his own time.

My Dad Nintendo
Oct 7, 2005

Papa Roach (they were equally awful)

MrQwerty
Apr 15, 2003

Hammu-rob-i posted:

Papa Roach (they were equally awful)

JACOBY "Coby Dick" SHADDIX says
CUT MY PIE INTO PIECES

RavenousScoot
Mar 22, 2013

quote:

Two men who showed up to pick up an online pizza order from a Brooklyn Papa John’s early Tuesday were enraged when asked to say the N word to prove their brand loyalty

Internet Old One
Dec 6, 2021

Coke Adds Life

Hippocrass posted:

No. you see, when PapaJohn lamented that you 'Couldn't make Blazing Saddles today' he was criticizing modern society's over-sensitivity to fart jokes!
Not the n-word thing!

The funny thing is a black guy or maybe even bill burr could probably pull off blazing saddles. Bill Burr’s whole thing is being woke while keeping his audience on the edge of their seats waiting for cranky white boston guy racism to start coming out of his mouth.

WAR CRIME GIGOLO
Oct 3, 2012

The Hague
tryna get me
for these glutes

Thinking to cop papa John's for dinner on Sunday

Mistle
Oct 11, 2005

Eckot's comic relief cousin from out of town
Grimey Drawer

MrQwerty posted:

Use your signature in your ops OP!

He's gonna say the n-word in court then wipe his face off with a piece of (now garlic) bread

In the early days, the garlic butter condiment cups were personally filled by Papa "John" Schnatter using his own greasy runoff. :eng101:

Also they should just rename the chain to Papa Shaq's because why not, that guy's all in on trying to save the franchise.

Big Ass On Fire
Jun 16, 2023

Still loling at Massa' Johns from the original thread

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

Putin has an opening for a chef/mercenary boss...

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

your honor when my ancestors came to Ellis Island they dreamed of two things. That their descendents would make low tier stereotypical pseudo Italian food and say the n word.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Incitatus
Dec 16, 2005

Mistle posted:

In the early days, the garlic butter condiment cups were personally filled by Papa "John" Schnatter using his own greasy runoff. :eng101:

Also they should just rename the chain to Papa Shaq's because why not, that guy's all in on trying to save the franchise.

Pizza Shaq