Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

RavenousScoot posted:

It was a hit piece by the Noid who is still mad at his own blacklisting due to the incident involving the deranged Kenneth Lamar Noid. He won't stop until each fast food icon is toppled. Ever wonder why you don't see Ronald McDonald in ads anymore? The Noid strikes again.

You can't stop the Noid, you can only hope to contain it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Hammerite posted:

thats what you think. I destroyed the noid

You'd like to think so....

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

LOL Imagine even the possibility of destroying The Noid.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

reignonyourparade posted:

Papa johns happens to be the only pizza place nearby that has the exact combo of toppings for my favorite pizza, which is weird to me because in previous places I've lived all the nearby places had 'em all, including when I lived somewhere that's more rural and out of the way than where I live now.

What is this combo by chance?

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

The Noid exists in all dimensions! In our very hearts and minds. You can do your best to avoid The Noid, but you cannot possibly defeat him.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

WAR CRIME GIGOLO posted:

The FBI had him in a room and was demanding he say the word

I mean what can you say anyone would crack under that pressure

Oh that backword name guy? LOSER!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Internet Old One posted:

This is a guy who sold his high school car to buy a pizza oven, got rich, and then like 20 years later he missed his car and it was still fine and he bought it back.

In his world it probably seems perfectly reasonable that he can bounce back from N word in the middle of a conference call.

Remember when Pizza In A Cup was a joke?

Wait there's Pizza in a Cup??!?!

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Never forget: The Noid

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

You ever just think of The Noid? Like it could be anything??

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

RavenousScoot posted:

Papa John's leaked pizza experiments during off hours in the 'ria revealed to have been in pursuit of a new fast food supersoldier, The Roid, to combat his nemesis from Dominos.

Makes sense. Cross a man and The Noid.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

Treecko posted:

If the Noid isn't here in 30 minutes I'll sue Papa John's myself

That's the thing, The Noid is always there.