Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

super sweet best pal posted:

Overpriced, bad tasting, racist. Why would anyone eat Papa John's?

overpriced only compared to 5$ hot n ready. its generally cheaper then pizza hut and dominos. that said they are insanely desperate and trying the taco bell strategy of making random crazy poo poo and hoping people want it. like just the toppings and cheese on a pizza no bread or sauce etc.

also taste wise i guess is why they are overpriced because ide prefer a 5$ hotnready over one of them.

snergle fucked around with this message at 21:31 on Aug 13, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

snergle
Aug 3, 2013

A kind little mouse!

Cyks posted:

Is it really?

Just checked the websites for both and I can do two medium pizzas for $13.98 at dominos whereas the best deal at Papa Johns is one extra large for $15.99 (same price as one large).

maybe franchise owners have control over the prices but i constantly get papa johns ads in my mail box talking about 2 medium 2 topping for 10.99 irc the same for dominos is 6.99 each so exactly how much you said.

if you paying for more then a 5$ hot n ready you might as well go to dominos anyways.