Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

I believe papa john will die by lowering himself in garlic butter like arnold at the end of terminator 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

RavenousScoot posted:

papa john renewed his n word pass just as it lapsed so technically it should have been good but the transaction was still pending so it showed as expired during the meeting

"No, its ok. The N-word is my emotional support slur. Here's the card that proves it"

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Foxfire_ posted:

It's margarine and garlic powder. It's also weird that lots of pizza places don't have an equivalent since it's easy to make, dirt cheap, and delicious

idk. All of the pizza places near me put flavor into their pizza so I don't have to dip it in garlic salted fat to make it taste OK

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Pooper John

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

https://www.nydailynews.com/new-yor...6n7q-story.html

quote:

Two men who showed up to pick up an online pizza order from a Brooklyn Papa John’s early Tuesday were enraged when asked to show identification — and ended up robbing the workers at gunpoint, police said.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bossy lady
Jul 9, 1983

Poohs Packin posted:

Man, what would Papa John say?

I assume papa john was one of the assailants. Indignant that his own employees didn't recognize him.