Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
...it was really, really comfortable premium underwear you could elsewise never afford?

Like those $300 Norwegian Aclima wool underpants made in Estonia with antimicrobial and anti-odor properties, that look so cool you'll want to be semi-nude just to show them off? Or some sort of Tom Ford four-ply Egytian cotton drawers that fit just right?

They'd be dry-cleaned of course. So would you? And would it matter who owned them previously, like your cousin or a famous actor versus someone completely unkown?

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 16:07 on Aug 17, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cruft

No

cruft

As a matter of fact, I wouldn't even wear new $300 underwear. I want my underwear to be comfortable, and thinking someone had paid $300 for it would make me extremely uncomfortable.

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
you look different today. more confident. are you wearing an authentic pair of Napoleon's underwear?

Buttchocks

No, I like my hat, thanks.
I can already keep $300 between my cheeks

Zoya

echoes of a distant past,
bodies die but voices last.
once were held within a cell,
your mind is where these voices dwell.

my gf and i mostly share underwear we just grab whatever's clean so yes this would also be fine (just clean them first!)

Zoya fucked around with this message at 22:51 on Aug 13, 2023

thank you snuff melange for the beautiful winter siggy~!

Zoya

Zoya posted:

my gf and i mostly share underwear we just grab whatever's clean so yes this would also be fine (just clean then first!)

...it just now occurs to me that this very convenient relationship feature is probably generally unavailable to straight people which is kind of funny considering how normal it feels to me at this point

cruft

Zoya posted:

...it just now occurs to me that this very convenient relationship feature is probably generally unavailable to straight people

Well, that depends on a few things...

cruft

cruft posted:

Well, that depends on a few things...

Emphasis on depends

cruft

cruft posted:

Emphasis on depends

If you catch my drift

Zoya

cruft posted:

If you catch my drift

don't piss in my underwear op

Bright Bart

Zoya posted:

don't piss in my underwear op

I wasn't going to! I probably don't even live anywhere close to you!

And it wouldn't even be possible: these Aclimas don't have a fly and I am *not* taking these bad boys off.

Kaiser Schnitzel

Schnitzel mit uns

yes i wear used underwear almost every day who is buying new underwear daily?!

https://i.imgur.com/R8ctked.mp4
ty Manifisto for this wonderful sig!

cruft

I buy new underwear every month: my girlfriend keeps pouring blue liquid on it. Weird.

Bright Bart

Marching off to Goodwill to get the good stuff

'Hey, where is the underwear section?'
"Oh all of our items are used so there's no underwear."
'I watched a TikTok that told me underwear gets more comfortable the longer you wear it. All mine is new and I don't have time to break them in myself.'
"Sorry but I really can't help you."
'Is it in the back? Everyone knows you guys hide the real deals so you can buy them for yourselves when you get off your shifts.'
"No sir I am not hiding used underwear in the back. Personally I think it's gross to wear someone else's intimates."
'I also watched a TikTok that told me that some used underwear pass along special powers. You know, like the Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants.'
"Please please stop watching TikTok."

cruft

Sir, this is the Goodwill underwear section.

canyoneer

Kaiser Schnitzel posted:

yes i wear used underwear almost every day who is buying new underwear daily?!

uh so i actually worked with a dude who did that. according to him he had some kind of skin allergy to laundry detergent that was especially bad with underwear, so he would buy in bulk and wear a new one every time.
he was an extremely weird dude and didn't have the best hygiene so i really doubt he was wearing a new one daily
this was 20 years ago and i still remember that guy's name.

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

This seems like an overly elaborate ploy to get me to start wearing underwear

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

This seems like an overly elaborate ploy to get me to start wearing underwear

good post sup fool :hfive:

the trashed crew thread awaits u :rznv:

spring sigs by nesamdoom and Ravenous Scoot

Dumb Sex-Parrot
my dad once wore underwear we found in a field - we washed it first ofc

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

FutonForensic

battling with the wife over who gets to wear the costco mesh boxer briefs. she put me through a table but I'm not taking them off

Zoya

battling with the wife over who gets to wear the underwear we found in a field

google THIS

Technically the only kind of underwear you can wear is used

It's only unused until you put it on

deep dish peat moss

All of my underwear is mint in box, most of it in the original shrinkwrap

deep dish peat moss

Babe it's just the shrinkwrap, it's an optical illusion

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
In college my room-mate bought a package of enormous, enormous boxers by mistake, too big to wear, too big in some ways to even think about, and instead of returning them he cut holes in the crotch and turned them into these little plaid crop-tops for gardening, grilling, etc.. imo this might be crucial information for getting the right answer to this thread's riddle...

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Bright Bart

canyoneer posted:

so he would buy in bulk and wear a new one every time.

Every once in a while some magazine or LPT will try to pass this off as a life-enhancing idea. Usually though it's to get like 30 pairs so you only have to do laundry once a month. But there have been a few single use products.

Also, why did you know this about your co-worker? How did this come up? I overshare and mistake weird for quirky all the time and you still aren't prying that kind of information out of me.

Trying

I reject the superman view of history and realise that wearing your underoos outerly is a collective phenomenon generated by a population in the aggregate

Finger Prince

How Wonderful! posted:

In college my room-mate bought a package of enormous, enormous boxers by mistake, too big to wear, too big in some ways to even think about, and instead of returning them he cut holes in the crotch and turned them into these little plaid crop-tops for gardening, grilling, etc.. imo this might be crucial information for getting the right answer to this thread's riddle...

When life gives you elephant gitch, make crop tops!

canyoneer

Bright Bart posted:

Also, why did you know this about your co-worker? How did this come up? I overshare and mistake weird for quirky all the time and you still aren't prying that kind of information out of me.

as for how, we worked in a restaurant and working in that environment has introduced me to some strange humans and that's not even top 3 weirdest overshare i experienced there.

as for why he decided to share this with me, i don't know and don't think i ever will

Escape From Noise

Some people will pay a premium for used undies, op.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Areola Grande

it's a free country u pervs

Escape From Noise posted:

Some people will pay a premium for used undies, op.

I heard that some Japanese vending machines sell em :allears:

Nosfereefer

IF YOU FIND THIS POSTER OUTSIDE BYOB, PLEASE RETURN THEM. WE ARE VERY WORRIED AND WE MISS THEM
i would never wear underwear

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Escape From Noise

Areola Grande posted:

I heard that some Japanese vending machines sell em :allears:

Yeah. It's a popular rumor. It was an art installation.

They can be bought at seedy porm stores here though.

Escape From Noise

Nosfereefer posted:

i would never wear underwear

drat.

cruft

Yeah, someone is going to pay: the person who tries to launder his jeans.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

cruft posted:

Yeah, someone is going to pay: the person who tries to launder his jeans.

Sully! It is RAW denim!