Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

WarMECH posted:

donalb trumd is the funniest most entertaining human to have ever existed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Aino Minako posted:

Oooooooobaaaaammnnnnaaaaa

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

mr president take this pruno recipe. it’s an old family secret that will get you through the dark times ahead

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

mcmagic posted:

It's very funny how all these chuds (including ones I know personally) are worried about how charging tump is "drity politics and dangerous to the unity of the country"

lol

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

death to amerikkka

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

great to be posting here, in The One True Thread

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

pa getting lapped by every dogshit state around it

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

teumoy

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Spoondick posted:

first day of school today... oldest kid started first day of high school in lockdown for 3 hours because of a social media post "filled with racial epithets" that made a threat of bombing a school... went to pick up the younger kid and and there's a thumbhead fatass loudly complaining in a room full of children about a "loving non binary" checkbox on an enrollment form because the kids are too young for that checkbox on the form the adults fill out... just a classic slice of americana

it’s a loving rear end place to live op

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

smarxist posted:

new bit idea: when i introduce myself to people, i say i'm an abortionist. if they ask what it means, i say that i advocate for the right of pregnant people to have abortions whenever they want for any reason, including hateful ones like racism or spite

you should go try it out in gbs

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Ol sakkman posted:

Pinhead rear end mothercucker

love talking about yourself huh

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

great to be posting here in the regular trump thread, where we have always been

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

gently caress you a.lo

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

pissing out my rear end rn

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Harton posted:

lmao why is anyone still posting in his thread? y’all brought this upon yourselves.

go post in the other thread about it

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Very, very disrespectful!

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

piss guzzler 420
Dec 25, 2022