Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Hillary just can't stop acting like poo poo's over when poo poo is not over, goddam

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

looking forward to all the great clips of Trump saying "RICO" with steadily increasing disgust at his rallies

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Bethamphetamine posted:

TROOF

A Large, Complex, Detailed but Irrefutable REPORT on the Presidential Election Fraud which took place in Georgia is almost complete & will be presented by me at a major News Conference at 11:00 A.M. on Monday of next week in Bedminster, New Jersey. Based on the results of this CONCLUSIVE Report, all charges should be dropped against me & others - There will be a complete EXONERATION! They never went after those that Rigged the Election. They only went after those that fought to find the RIGGERS!
lol he has to present it himself because nobody else wants to get added to the RICO charges

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

RealityWarCriminal posted:

i dont understand why they do not simply indict the unindicted coconspirators given that they also conspired
scared piggies squeal the loudest

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/limitlessjest/status/1691289493842862081

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

https://twitter.com/nagy_minaj/status/1691266061159526403

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

G Gordon Liddy used to pee under his desk while he was live on the radio, why can't Trump just do that

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Harton posted:

anyone watch that White House plumbers show?
why don't you ask Hitler???

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

Red Baron posted:

Dr Gay Hitler or the German one
referring to Herr Liddy

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

lol trump dipping out before dinner

Grey Fox
Jan 5, 2004

looks like my aunt that eats bags of M&Ms for meals