Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."

Government issued squat rack... Ok.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

One time i prank called a bear buildin workshop and said I wanted my mamaws ashes put in a teddy from where she loved them things so well... The woman on the phone did not skip a beat. She just said, "Brang her on down here. We've did it before."
Lol. "including the former President of the United States, me"

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

UFOTacoMan posted:

I'm going to have to get a new candle if there are any more indictments!

Lmao and also, cool plants

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

euphronius posted:

uh…

um . hmm

Checkmate!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Spoondick posted:

it's too bad they passed on pillow mike unless he's an unindicted person known to the grand jury

Chapter 2: Michael Pillow stood sat alone in a window booth at the Dixie May truck stop in Conetta, Alabama. A genius, he played chess against himself on a chessboard that sat atop a Lazy Susan.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

reality, when it pertains to trump, does not matter

I'm afraid Happy Noodle Boy is correct.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Wow, president Christie...

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

And now, president trump will take the oath of office from his reconstituted trash hauler off international waters, the mar a barge-o

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Fuckin oof

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Daniel Dales Dick posted:

Someone tell me how this is better than Watergate, and that was rough on Republicans. Is it 10x worse? Or 1000x worse? If it's bad enough, the party could just die. It only happened one other time. Nobody really knows what it takes to happen again.

Trumo voters, I think, don't give a single gently caress, and the fact that it exists at all is further proof that their guy is being persecuted. This is who they want, this behavior is expected.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

euphronius posted:

nixon era was smack dab in the middle of realignment and not very comparable to today.

This and also, the media infrastructure that exists and influences voters might as well make this an entirely different country from what it was.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

America longs for an Italian at the wheel, as long as the hands on that wheel are free of pudding.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Alexa play modern amerikkkana

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Heh no, Mr Hot Take is my father - I'm Junior Spice Gottem

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

petit choux posted:

Is Melania still alive? Or is Trump making her eat her own brain?

It's called good genes!

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Ben Nerevarine posted:

I can’t decide between the 2 Trump threads, they’re both so beautiful

I can't tell which one I'm posting in tbh

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

William Bear posted:

You know how the history of Catholicism has occasions where the Pope stepped in to resolve some theological controversy? We need someone respected who can tell us which Trump Thread is the legit one.

As goes buddykins, so goes America.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Koirhor posted:

wasn’t lex luthor president while also in prison at the same time as some point

Yes, obamna

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Ben Nerevarine posted:

Gödel, Escher, Trump

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Increasingly indicted/elated

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Hatebag posted:

Many people are saying that i have the blood of kings, and it's true, folks! It's called genes!

Let's give a beautiful round of applause to those lovable Hapsburgs, very special, we love em don't we folks. Thank you, yes, great crowd tonight

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

:yooge: MAGA cartna

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Bethamphetamine posted:

VERY SENATORIAL

Rich fucks

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Some day, I will tell you how he got out of that morass.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

petit choux posted:

Spill the beans!

More rear end! :chaostrump:

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

We've split the lurkers. Classic lurker busting technique.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

emfive posted:

yes, and a different "Linus" than the actual Linux guy

That shouldn't be allowed.

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

We aren't asking the Right Questions...

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Harton posted:

Axgrap I have a pseudo interview Saturday I had to cancel my fishing trip

Who the hell interviews on a Saturday in mid August?

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Not sure what that nerd poo poo was last page. I maybe picked the wrong thread..

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

Is this supposed to be David hogg

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

titty_baby_ posted:

He looks like when I used the oldify filter on face app too many times

Wow, wow, please cross post this to r/nussy ... They will love it, beautiful, beautiful

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

WOW

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

A dating app for millennials in their 80s called antique chodeshow

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

You might be wondering how I got into this mess

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

An Apple A Gay posted:

close both we're all dead

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

External Organs
Mar 3, 2006

An Apple A Gay posted:

My tongue should fall out like Jabba the hutt

Look I'm not WrasslorMonkey I'm just a markup guy, u get what u get