Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

:coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot::coolspot:
f you cspam!!! i'm glad hitler's dead!!!!!!! 🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

a.lo
Sep 12, 2009

you have a time machine that can take you back to kill Ronald Reagan or Hitler but not both.

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

never really thought about it tbh

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

Al! posted:

f you cspam!!! i'm glad hitler's dead!!!!!!! 🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿

calm hitlerly: i disagree

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

mark immune posted:

calm hitlerly: i disagree

we'll see how calm you are at the end of a doc martin

mark immune
Dec 14, 2019

put the teacher in the cope cage imo

Al! posted:

we'll see how calm you are at the end of a doc martin

i love documentaries, but my name is not martin so not sure what you mean here

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
tenderly grasping richard spencers rear end and tits

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

thats not hitler

Xaris
Jul 25, 2006

Lucky there's a family guy
Lucky there's a man who positively can do
All the things that make us
Laugh and cry
i think the answer is in the middle. radical leftist berniebros hate him, radical rightoids CHUDSSss love him. the sensible option is that if he's angering the tankies, then he was probably p retty good

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

dam. this thread's giving me a lot to think about...

Vox Nihili
May 28, 2008
Gas :twisted:

Morbus
May 18, 2004

Xaris posted:

ithe sensible option is that if he's angering the tankies, then he was probably p retty good

to defeat the commie, we must become the commie the guys the commies just beat the absolute poo poo out of

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010
I wanna live in a country where hitlers are free to love each other and roam free in like a zoo or something

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

a.lo posted:

you have a time machine that can take you back to kill Ronald Reagan or Hitler but not both.

that's a trick question. adolf hitler was merely one of the many roles reagan played in movies.

Yinlock
Oct 22, 2008

huge if true op

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

fart simpson posted:

thats not hitler

hitler is the fellow punching that man.

Xaris posted:

i think the answer is in the middle. radical leftist berniebros hate him, radical rightoids CHUDSSss love him. the sensible option is that if he's angering the tankies, then he was probably p retty good

Real talk, I think most chuds hate Hitler for attacking America, the best country.

ArmedZombie
Jun 6, 2004

Les Os posted:

I wanna live in a country where hitlers are free to love each other and roam free in like a zoo or something

Barbie 2: Land of the Hitler Kens

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

ArmZ posted:

Barbie 2: Land of the Hitler Kens

barbie is obviously the fascist

Kingoffrogs
Aug 14, 2023
Nobody disagrees with OP, I think.

Weka
May 5, 2019

I disagree with the op

Weka
May 5, 2019

I think they're sad hitler is dead.

copy
Jul 26, 2007

Ohtori Akio posted:

tenderly grasping richard spencers rear end and tits

docbeard
Jul 19, 2011

I'm taking the radical position that Hitler and the Nazis were not very nice people. Also they were not a great Josie and the Pussycats cover band.

BoothBaberGinsburg
Jan 4, 2021

Weka posted:

I think they're sad hitler is dead.

yup. OP is obviously trying to cover his tracks (tear tracks, because he loves hitler so much)

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

bump

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

I only know Hitler from that video game where he shoots a guy and then pisses in to a bucket in front of a bunch of people. He seemed pretty cool but hey have fun with your weird little meltdown thread. I'm sure the permaban will be worth it.

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

hitler

Al!
Apr 2, 2010

bad

Koishi Komeiji
Mar 30, 2003

:wrong:

Zodium
Jun 19, 2004

*spartacus voice* i'm hitler

F Stop Fitzgerald
Dec 12, 2010

Koishi Komeiji posted:

I only know Hitler from that video game where he shoots a guy and then pisses in to a bucket in front of a bunch of people. He seemed pretty cool but hey have fun with your weird little meltdown thread. I'm sure the permaban will be worth it.

Hatebag
Jun 17, 2008

I call him "missler"

ThatBasqueGuy
Feb 14, 2013

someone introduce jojo to lazyb

wont catch me twice with a bait thread, I hereby denounce Hitler and all his forms

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Koishi Komeiji posted:

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Koishi Komeiji posted:

DaysBefore
Jan 24, 2019

Koishi Komeiji posted:

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

Would like to take a moment and say to the person on the av-buying spree: What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking disagreeing on the wording of polling questions means that I support Israel murdering people in Gaza? And somehow despite caring enough to plaster that fucking pic

Koishi Komeiji posted:

paul_soccer12
Jan 5, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ohtori Akio
Jul 15, 2022
dumb bitch