Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

windows 95 even through XP had you needing to install vendor drivers manually, hardly anything was built into the OS. if you lost that cd that came with your motherboard with the word "chipset" printed on it, you were hosed

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

i remember getting our first family computer in the 90s and i was so excited to get it home and play games, but everyone from people at the store, to our neighbors, to relatives, were all telling us that it was gonna take at least a day to set it all up and get it running.

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

The Management posted:

I have never seen a bigger self ownage on this site as the op’s post.

it's almost as if the op had no idea his OS was a POS

polyester concept
Mar 29, 2017

highfleet might also do well for that