Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Visual GNUdio
Aug 27, 2003

It's almost as if an operating system has a supported hardware list and your hardware ain't on it. Now you're mad that THE STUPID THING DOESN'T WORK.

OS/2 was fuckin awesome because I could run my 14.4 BBS and also use my computer at the same time thanks to the magic of FOSSIL. Anyone who has bad things to say about OS/2 is automatically outing themselves as an idiot, because OS/2 was the only OS that wasn't a piece of poo poo.

So maybe before lighting up a dumbass review of an OS you couldn't ever get running on account of (already mentioned but bears repeating) being a dumbass, maybe you could use an emulator or something else suitable for children and babies?

Man up, get a PS/2 mod 80 and 8514 like a real chad, and experience the TRUE GLORY of OS/2

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU