Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
bump (a thing that a man of Punk's age and questionable physical condition should not take)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
fire this rear end in a top hat

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.
Somebody should take Punk up on an offer to take it outside, then shut the door and lock it behind him

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Chris James 2 posted:

Punk's side is the only side saying he left the building on his own/that he wasn't kicked out

no loving poo poo

but I'm sure everybody's backing him up on the story about treating HIS REAL FRIENDS to a cheeky nando's

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

A Fancy Hat posted:

I need to know what Joe said to Punk to get him to do the match. This will be the greatest mystery in wrestling history to me.

"I am going to kill you if you do not do the match"

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

TV Zombie posted:

How do you lunge at your boss and not get fired?

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Wrestlenomics released a report that CM Punk was the #1 merch mover for AEW in August lol

How do you fire the guy at your glorified t-shirt company who manages to move the most t-shirts

(Seriously, it probably boils down to contracts. Genuine lol if they really do have him on-camera yelling "I QUIT" at TK though)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

JethroMcB
Jan 23, 2004

We're normal now.
We love your family.

Captain Foo posted:

punk got fired for cause lmao

lmao

Phragile Phil is Phucking Phired