Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: PoundSand)

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

I am Metango, Galactic Governor

take my covid, please

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

breaking news: covid thread admits defeat! vg thread establishes critical foothold! stirring footage of our brave gaming men at the front! gooooooooo get em lads!

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

fosborb posted:

HIV/AIDS COVID comparisons need to stop. it provides no valuable content, it only yields a series of posts ranging from "no it's not" to "look at this crazy idiot." this time it was a lovely article trashed in 2 posts, but it doesn't really matter. nothing was gained, and it never will

If you want to post about SAD, go post in SAD, or one of the many threads in CSPAM that talk about other threads, or in PYF sagas or fyad or whatever. lots of places for it

the US vs them siege mentality has to stop. it's by no means even the majority of people who regularly post in this thread, let alone lurkers, etc, but it gives the impression that the thread as a whole is insular and unwelcoming and, yeah, it tends to make that prophecy true and it sucks

it's too late old man this thread has been exposed to vg-19 and it's spreading

Buck Wildman
Mar 30, 2010

if your doctor doesn't tell you what you want to hear you can burn one of your inspiration dice to re-do his diagnosis