Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: PoundSand)

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

I am happy to see this new thread open bidened.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Classy!

Nichael
Mar 30, 2011

Chad Sexington posted:

Went to the physician today to have her fill out my medical accommodation form for remote work for next year. I have a mechanical heart valve and I'm on blood thinners. At risk of severe illness from COVID, even by CDC guidelines. Have been full remote since April 2020.

You guys won't believe this, but the pandemic is behind us. It's just a cold now. RSV and the flu are worse. Nobody is being hospitalized. It just makes you tired.

She filled it out anyway, but said it would be the last time. Which is just as well because I'm hopefully switching jobs soon and probably can't get away with full remote for at least a few months.

This is really lovely, and I'm sorry. If you can, definitely consider switching PCPs.