Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: PoundSand)

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
lol they made you mod. good luck

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
its covid

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
COVID 64

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

icantfindaname posted:

I've been playing Ocarina on the 3ds and I fired up the original game in an emulator just to see and jesus christ this game runs at, I am not kidding here, 17 frames per second

N64 frames per second ftw

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
dont horde prescription medication and always consult a medical professional

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Harik posted:

it's your body, don't rely on a piece of poo poo who maintained a c average in medical school to keep you alive.

you should trust medical professionals OP

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
please listen to your doctors covid thread

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

icantfindaname posted:

Cops and doctors are one thing, the one professional group you should openly spit on if you see them in public are public health professionals. If one of them says the sky is blue, open a window and confirm for yourself

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

hell yeah

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
trust your doctor and only take medication they prescribe and dont horde

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
doctors are good, actually

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Al! posted:

doctors are fake, discuss

they are real, good, and my friends

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
if you disagree with your doctor seek a second opinion from another doctor not the covid thread on something awful

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
its an important thing, to trust medical professionals

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

trashy owl posted:

Please don't pretend that someone whose contribution to this thread at this point has been "lol", "lmao", and "this is insane" up to a few hours ago posting that particular screenshot was a random video game screenshot post.

Context exists, and it's frustrating for people who don't really have a choice but to live separate from society now to be mocked for it.

It's not like we enjoy the material conditions we exist in, or are delusional about the math or risk.

this thread is badass lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Mekchu posted:

the only person starting a slapfight was the person who saw a fallout new vegas screenshot and equated that to someone wishing death on their spouse. nobody was trolling the thread lmao

they were right

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
posting a picture of the gas mask monster from stalker as a threat

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

Bastard Tetris posted:

idk man I just went hard on the ignore list and laughed at some fuckin losers crying in SAD, I’ve made literal millions of dollars combating a global pandemic and my team’s prevented hundreds of thousands of deaths if not millions

I’m happy to provide advice for people to protect themselves and their loved ones, this virus is no joke and it’s going to be a mass disabling event, but forum wars on some web 1.5 website are some of the least relevant poo poo ever

lmao

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
normal as hell thread

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
making millions stopping covid and yet covid isnt over... curious

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

fosborb posted:

I dropped toilet paper off at a friend's house when he ran entirely out during that peak couple of weeks

what a weird loving time

did you get experience points for completing such a trivial fetch quest

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

U-DO Burger posted:

Nickelodeon this is your chance to bring back gameshows for kids, winner gets vaccinated

what happens to the loser?

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

GXL posted:

Hello all. I am the Costco PAPR man, I am the voicebox light-up bubble helmet man. This will be my penultimate post in the CSPAM covid thread. I can no longer read the posts here due to the latent threat of revisiting the traumatic experience of the Costco sample vendor incident. I have processed my feelings on the matter and am at peace, but do not need to be constantly reminded of it by visiting this place. The thread has been a valuable resource for me over the past few years and I have benefited from my time spent reading it. I give my sincere thanks the constructive, helpful people who have shared their information and perspectives. I would like to be remembered as one of those positive contributors, so I will be posting a final art project in this thread tomorrow, October 4th 2023 at 2:00 p.m. PST. Thank you again.

what on earth

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

GXL posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2WpOu_sRDQ

This song contains satirical references to gun violence. I DO NOT SUPPORT GUN VIOLENCE. I DO NOT SUPPORT GUN OWNERSHIP. I DO NOT SUPPORT CARRYING CONCEALED WEAPONS.

If you decide to quote this post, I’d really appreciate if you included the disclaimer text so that it doesn’t get lost in the shuffle.

Thanks again, CSPAM covid thread. Couldn’t have done it without you. Fare thee well.

TOTAL SYMPTOMATIC COVID INFECTIONS TO DATE: 0

its just a thread dude lol

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!
what too much covid protection will do to a mfer

16-bit Butt-Head
Dec 25, 2014
Probation
Can't post for 7 days!

:dudsmile: