Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: PoundSand)

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

I've never gotten covid and haven't ever worn anything more than a cloth mask. anyone needs tips hmu

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Lib and let die posted:

Oh I forgot to say anyone with an Android needs to play Tingus Goose

I will play this. thank u

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

Al! posted:

honey we gotta come up with more for the party tray than just guac

lol

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

StratGoatCom posted:

Between covid, bullets and state mandated perverts, the threshold for homeschooling or correspondence education being a better option gets ever lower in the states.

"state mandated perverts" ?

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

oh god gross

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

GXL posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R2WpOu_sRDQ

This song contains satirical references to gun violence. I DO NOT SUPPORT GUN VIOLENCE. I DO NOT SUPPORT GUN OWNERSHIP. I DO NOT SUPPORT CARRYING CONCEALED WEAPONS.

If you decide to quote this post, I’d really appreciate if you included the disclaimer text so that it doesn’t get lost in the shuffle.

Thanks again, CSPAM covid thread. Couldn’t have done it without you. Fare thee well.

TOTAL SYMPTOMATIC COVID INFECTIONS TO DATE: 0

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

aw frig aw dang it
Jun 1, 2018

you guys are just jealous