Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
(Thread IKs: PoundSand)

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat
is there a corrected chart?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
I'm a parasitic landlord that needs to get a job instead of stealing worker's money. Make sure to remind me when I post.
Soiled Meat

Platystemon posted:

I tipped off my bike last week and landed prone in some tall grass.

My helmet didn’t even tough the ground. This is bullshit. Why did I wear it all these years?

for the virtue signaling, duh

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

nexous posted:

damnit joe give me the juice now, I’ll pay

at least someone posted that kidney trouble is no longer contraindicated for pax

I think that was for remdesivir, not pax

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

NeonPunk posted:

https://www.tiktok.com/@_abigailee_/video/7268402671399210283?_t=8evMyCpc4q3&_r=1

I still don't know how to embed tiktok videos through the mobile app

at least on iPhone you have to copy link, paste into browser, copy that link then paste into forums

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

fosborb posted:

how do you count that fast

you can watch Digital Foundry videos on YouTube where they test frame rates of games and get a sense for what 60fps looks like, 30fps, 25fps, 20fps, 12fps, etc

or if you grew up watching a ton of anime you know what 12 and 24fps animation look like and guess what something in between is

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
seventh biggest wave and climbing

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

tangy yet delightful posted:

No idea broadly speaking but personally I've been huffing the ePothex brand for about a week now and do get some vibrant stinging for maybe ~5 seconds after using the spray.

Can you share a link to this, or is it on a closed system like bluesky or whatever?

https://x.com/jpweiland/status/1692307567123546355?s=46

also

https://biobot.io/data/

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

my roommate went back to urgent care because one of his mastectomy stitches isn’t healing properly

luckily despite the hospital mask mandate being lifted last Friday in LA county, almost everyone is still wearing masks at Kaiser. both health care and patients. roommate only saw three people without masks

not sure if it’s inertia or people noticing there’s a wave going on, hoping it lasts

Steve Yun has issued a correction as of 07:13 on Aug 18, 2023

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
tell the new variants to get in line

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

I’ve read through the thing Imani barbarin references and it should be noted that it says private equity was getting into disability care years before the pandemic, and with a focus on autism/behavioral/developmental care

I’m not sure why she references that when retirement homes making people sign over their houses seems like a more relevant stripping of wealth

Steve Yun has issued a correction as of 19:04 on Aug 18, 2023

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

https://m.timesofindia.com/life-sty...y/102771225.cms

one week pre-positive periods

anecdotal, but a lot of my friends who popped positive this month were symptomatic for a long time before they got a red line

Steve Yun has issued a correction as of 22:13 on Aug 18, 2023

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
all this time we’ve been getting the fake Covid?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/health/...-caught-UK.html

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
a 1 in 1000 death rate…

if everyone in the us was vaccinated and got Covid, that would be 330,000 dead

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
https://www.broadwayworld.com/article/Josh-Groban-Sidelined-From-SWEENEY-TODD-Due-To-Covid-20230818

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
two more friends popped lol

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

Johnny Cache Hit posted:

these are TotK temple names and you won’t convince me otherwise

light roots:
iziryks
qovnir
yrulkev

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
hey uhh

is the Walgreens Covid Index down

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
6 weeks. When you start exercising again, do the thing where you quit immediately when you get tired

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

Hayley from Paramore likely has long term health damage from Covid now

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
eyyyyy

guess who has two thumbs and was asked by their Covid positive friend to take them home from the airport because they’re known for having goggles and elastomeric respirators

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
hey but at least they don’t want to get an Uber driver infected

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

Zugzwang posted:

Fair enough, hope you wore one of your neon masks :buddy:

I’m picking them up tomorrow

sesamecare says they can’t get pax because of health history, so I’m getting them a neilmed bottle on the way

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

https://www.hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/hollywood-studio-covid-rates-mask-mandates-back-1235571466/amp/

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

M2tt posted:

idk what they're worried about everyone knows celebrities are immune to covid

it’s office mask mandates. maybe too many execs got sick that they’re taking it seriously now

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

Ham Cheeks posted:

doesn't matter!

it was HIV and Hepatitis that they (NIH) were comparing COVID to:

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/new...mibextid=Zxz2cZ

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

picked up friend from airport

gave her a vflex to put on before she got in my car

drove her home with windows open

since she can’t get pax I bought her a neilmed bottle. she said she struggled with a neti pot before so if neilmed doesn’t work maybe I’ll drop a bottle of Enovid at her place

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

BTW, the bulk vflexes seem to be identical to regular vflexes other than the pleating pattern. same size, same bands, same wings, just no speed lines.

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
update: okay so friend tried hidrb.com first, got rejected and they tried to give her molnupiravir. she’s gonna try sesamecare tonight

edit lol she got pax. she hates nasal sprays and sinus rinses so much she decided to take another stab at getting pax instead

Steve Yun has issued a correction as of 05:12 on Aug 23, 2023

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

Steve Yun posted:

BTW, the bulk vflexes seem to be identical to regular vflexes other than the pleating pattern. same size, same bands, same wings, just no speed lines.

oh yeahhhhh

come to think of it weren’t a lot of vflexes failing because of the pleating near the nose? these bulk vflexes might not have that problem

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
the real find is big stickers on the ground saying to maintain 6 feet of distance

bonus if it says what direction to walk down an aisle

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
time to cancel the apocalypse

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
Korean study finds that many kf94 masks have harmful chemicals several times the recommended limit. These chemicals seem to come from the plastic packaging, so they recommend airing out your mask for 30 minutes after opening the wrapper

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/37079939/

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
anyone got that study about Covid infection and impulse control handy

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
i assume if you’re rich enough it doesn’t matter if you’re overpaying

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

mazzi Chart Czar posted:

Looking through my old links. And found a video for the covid 19 inhaler.
Is there a reason why it never popped up in the usa?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjuuHSfGd74

not sure but as a side note can you imagine the antivax nonsense they would say about this

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

is EG5 about to get all about eve’d by FL151

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

being known as the Covid nerd means that when a friend wants to give away a free Aranet they give it to you

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat
https://twitter.com/mrmickme/status/1697351361283928279?s=46

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Steve Yun
Aug 7, 2003
Soiled Meat

biceps crimes posted:

welcome to neurotically opening and closing windows throughout the day

600 is pretty good for having closed windows all day. Does my house have a draft or do I secretly have a chlorophyll mutation in my body