Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

classic case of pineapple derangement syndrome

hbag posted:

hmm that sounds like an excuse to exert your wrath at will

oh lighten up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

yes sir, wouldn't want to break any arcane yospos rules

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

rotor posted:

Smoking is very bad for you but it does make you look cool and im tired of people pretending it doesnt

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

it’s also fun

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

hbag posted:

yes sir, wouldn't want to break any arcane yospos rules

:rolleyes:

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA
:xickos:

you know what you need to do.

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

hbag if you cant cope with the idea that you might pull the occasional comedy sixer for no good reason then perhaps yospos is not for you

shitface
Nov 23, 2006

hbag posted:

what counts as "opining" i dont actually know what that word means and im not sure why a bunch of people just got killed by rotor

he probably just wanted a smoke

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

shitface posted:

he probably just wanted a smoke

that’s just, like, your opinion, man

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

Armitag3 posted:

rotor is an anagram of troll

:chanpop:

rotor posted:

there are a lot of Secret Yospos Rules that only I and a select Council of Elders know about

but r u in the bad boyz club

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

rotor posted:

hbag if you cant cope with the idea that you might pull the occasional comedy sixer for no good reason then perhaps yospos is not for you

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
imo if you’re not risking a probe here and there then what are you even fuckin living for

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
some posters in this forum don’t even have a page 2 (or more 🫣) of probes

what in the ever loving gently caress

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy
back in 2010 I got probed for empty quoting loving laugh my rear end off

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

echinopsis posted:

until I got myself autobanned to get the css changed I had never eaten a probe nor anything. pure clean rap sheet since 2007.

git apologist
Jun 4, 2003

MononcQc posted:

until I got myself autobanned to get the css changed I had never eaten a probe nor anything. pure clean rap sheet since 2007.

shameful

MononcQc
May 29, 2007

we’re gonna get them new buttons tho

fart simpson
Jul 2, 2005

DEATH TO AMERICA

echinopsis posted:

its messed up

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

fart simpson posted:

its messed up

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

MononcQc posted:

we’re gonna get them new buttons tho

Dijkstracula
Mar 18, 2003

You can't spell 'vector field' without me, Professor!

rotor posted:

Smoking is very bad for you but it does make you look cool and im tired of people pretending it doesnt

my local pub had Cool Hand Luke on the TVs the other night and it inspired me to conclude that if you want to look cool but not smoke you can also try to eat 200 eggs

my homie dhall
Dec 9, 2010

honey, oh please, it's just a machine

MononcQc posted:

hell, same until this fuckin thread!!

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

my homie dhall posted:

hell, same until this fuckin thread!!

glad i could help out

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

rotor posted:

yeah the one thing im known for is never catching comedy sixers. i was doing a bit man

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

MononcQc posted:

disgusting

akadajet
Sep 14, 2003

rotor posted:

I feel that smoking only makes people who already looks cool look cool. The fat, balding liquor store clerk standing outside on his smoke break still doesn't look cool.

Poopernickel
Oct 28, 2005

electricity bad
Fun Shoe
I quit smoking about 15 years ago. I still miss nicotine, and probably always will.

Smoking makes you smell awful, and kind of makes you a social pariah. But I was never sharper than 10 minutes after having a cigarette.

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

Poopernickel posted:

I quit smoking about 15 years ago. I still miss nicotine, and probably always will.

Smoking makes you smell awful, and kind of makes you a social pariah. But I was never sharper than 10 minutes after having a cigarette.

it’s easy mode socializing among other social pariahs at least lol

but yeah I still think about smoking from time to time it can be annoying. if I ever crack and pursue safe supply, that will realistically get me to start smoking again. for now I smoke too much weed instead

Best Bi Geek Squid
Mar 25, 2016
fun fact: it is actually impossible to be a Creative if you don’t either smoke cigarettes or do cocaine. I don’t make the rules

OldAlias
Nov 2, 2013

coke is the worst, shits gross impure and expensive, and much too short lived. love to be subjected to ppls gross egos and the most annoying conversations at way too loud a volume (why are so many cokeheads and ex users So Loud it’s as if coke fucks with your hearing)

rotor
Jun 11, 2001

akadajet posted:

I feel that smoking only makes people who already looks cool look cool. The fat, balding liquor store clerk standing outside on his smoke break still doesn't look cool.

no but he looks cooler

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

i’ve never been probed in my account’s relatively short lifespan, and i’m sure calling attention to that fact will do nothing to change it

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

rotor posted:

no but he looks cooler

it is indeed a relative effect, a coolness modifier

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

well-read undead posted:

i’ve never been probed in my account’s relatively short lifespan, and i’m sure calling attention to that fact will do nothing to change it

imo the latter half of this post is an opinion

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

buddy, you cruisin for a bruisin

well-read undead
Dec 13, 2022

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

imo the latter half of this post is an opinion

you know that imo is an abbreviation of “i mightily opine,” right?

hbag
Feb 13, 2021

well-read undead posted:

i'll give you five bucks to opine a little
efb

Cybernetic Vermin
Apr 18, 2005

good work getting the bad joke people

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

echinopsis
Apr 13, 2004

by Fluffdaddy

akadajet posted:

dude arguably would look much less cool if he was not smoking

rotor posted:

no but he looks cooler

exactly

well-read undead posted:

how does a person join the forums in 2022 unless it’s a re-reg