Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

my homie dhall
Dec 9, 2010

honey, oh please, it's just a machine

OldAlias posted:

it’s funny how wrong you are in this post, that I’m thinking it either must be a bit or bait, or mb you’re more sheltered than normal

it’s absolutely calming it’s a drug in itself. I found em very calming from the very first cig so that’s obviously not withdrawal, and ppl with various mental disorders find therapeutic value in smoking, I definitely did at points. most ppl would place its value as less than its harm but that’s a choice for us all to make isn’t it?

after sex cigs can absolutely hit harder, if you don’t understand how good it can feel to smoke when there’s a cascade of good feels and chemicals in your head and body then idk man. it’s similar to smoking after dropping the plunger or smoking when rolling or…

& it’s not oxygen deprivation lol. i know what that feels like and it’s nothing like cigs

I'm not gonna accept any wisdom from someone running on reduced o2 levels

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

my homie dhall
Dec 9, 2010

I can stop any time I like, it's just kinda hard

prime factoring numbers is the same

my homie dhall
Dec 9, 2010

you should smoke more cigarettes, so you will get tired of them

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

my homie dhall
Dec 9, 2010

MononcQc posted:

until I got myself autobanned to get the css changed I had never eaten a probe nor anything. pure clean rap sheet since 2007.

hell, same until this fuckin thread!!