Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

it’s easy I’ve done it a bunch of times

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

OldAlias posted:

I am now compelled to defend cigs. smoking is good for you, it’s like smoking your vitamins

they come from the earth ✌️

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

rotor posted:

yeah so anyway if you want to stop smoking, its easy: just dont smoke any more cigarettes.-

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

Armitag3 posted:

it’s so weird to see rotor trolling, an otherwise earnest and caring pillar of the community

its not trolling hes right.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

same with drinking. just dont do it anymore.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

my brother is a glazier with a high school education and does more advanced math than i do as a computer toucher every day dont worry about it.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

the point is you dont need to know math to do a lot of things, not that you should install glass instead.

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

i dont do any math at all so maybe get a job in security or cloud administration. i should have just said that.

post hole digger fucked around with this message at 20:58 on Aug 17, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

post hole digger
Mar 21, 2011

make yourself smoke a whole carton as punishment

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)