Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Forget it Jake, it's cybertown.

OldAlias posted:

how long ago was what? my first cig I was 15 in Italy, I think in the city of Perugia. I bummed a malboro red from a friend, it was absurdly delicious and felt better than it had any right to. I ended up buying packs of lucky strikes and gauloises, the latter of which was one of my goto brands for a while as I could get em in Canada

Anyway, for this delicious quiche you’re going to need eggs, spinach, chorizo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

it’s so weird to see rotor trolling, an otherwise earnest and caring pillar of the community

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

rotor posted:

please everyone, this is the Big O notation thread, try to stay on topic

i only smoke Big O. Big O, assert your wild side

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

hbag posted:

what counts as "opining" i dont actually know what that word means and im not sure why a bunch of people just got killed by rotor

rotor is an anagram of troll

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

buddy, you cruisin for a bruisin

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Armitag3
Mar 15, 2020

Cybernetic Vermin posted:

please at least make up a better reason