Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

trem_two posted:

I think the global embarrassment caused by the Sassuolo match has caused Juve to Allegri harder than they've ever Allegri'd before. Today's performance was probably the worst of the Allegri 2.0 era, and the midweek victory over Lecce wasn't much better.

Hell even Szczesny said to reporters after the match today that the team realized early in the 2nd half that they should stop playing and just ensure that they get a point. The players are fully indoctrinated to the Max mindset.

They were doing so well earlier too playing aggressively. Ah well.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

The Finn posted:

He snitched on Tonali immediately

It was probably his dog.

the joke is that fagioli means beans in Italian and if you’re not from the US… https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wrPh6guJ5CE

The real scandal though is all the inter players they’re obviously protecting.

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.
Juventus is a very good and innocent team. Thank you.

builds character
Jan 16, 2008

Keep at it.

triple sulk posted:

I get parking the bus, it was mostly just agonizing to watch them fail crosses over and over and not really try anything different. I don't know what the problem is, be it tactics or simply needing better talent. Maybe both. I checked and they had 68% possession, and during the game it felt like it was higher. Two bad defensive mistakes have been the difference in as many games though (last week being a really dumb last minute handball).

https://i.imgur.com/CFIP7PO.gifv