Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cpt. Mahatma Gandhi
Mar 26, 2005

Gigi Galli posted:

I last season I put Kvara’s drop in form to them having the title wrapped up relatively early. I think it’s a question of motivation with him; I do hope he gets back to that level because it’s great entertainment.

I caveat this post by admitting that I don’t follow Serie A as regularly as some of you do, so my thoughts may be off base (feel free to contradict me if so).

So, that said: Kvara’s drop in form last season, to me, seemed to coincided with a drop in form for Napoli as a whole. They limped out of Champions League to a Milan side they really should have beaten, and then there seemed to be several instances of “all they have to do tonight is X to clinch the league” before they actually went and did it.

All this is to say I suspect Kvara will be back to his entertaining, dominating self and that his drop in form was more a symptom of the whole rather than down to him specifically.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU