Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Í̝̰ ͓̯̖̫̹̯̤A҉m̺̩͝ ͇̬A̡̮̞̠͚͉̱̫ K̶e͓ǵ.̻̱̪͖̹̟̕
thems the breaks

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Unless
Jul 24, 2005

I art

RBC
Nov 23, 2007

IM STILL SPENDING MONEY FROM 1888
I'd prefer not to.

The Voice of Labor
Apr 8, 2020

if you have time to tell me that if there's time to lean there's time to clean, you have time to clean

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

thems the breaks

So send me home. I'll clock out early and enjoy my day, gently caress you. My prep for lunch is done should I do it slower next time?

Ben Nerevarine
Apr 14, 2006
easy peasy

Korean Boomhauer
Sep 4, 2008
if theres time to sizzurp, theres time for pizzurp

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Uhh I'm gonna go out to the dumpster and break down boxes (smoke and gently caress around on my phone)

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

Would you like to come in on your day off? We are really short staffed and I'm doing the schedule up for the next 2 weeks later this evening

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

AxGrap posted:

So send me home. I'll clock out early and enjoy my day, gently caress you. My prep for lunch is done should I do it slower next time?

uh yes obviously

lumpentroll
Mar 4, 2020

mondays amirite

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽
Sure boss lemme organize the walk in for an hour

AxGrap
Jan 11, 2005

☝☯ Ŧ𝓤𝒸Ҝ 𝓨𝕠𝔲! 🐼👽

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m posted:

Would you like to come in on your day off? We are really short staffed and I'm doing the schedule up for the next 2 weeks later this evening

We trade shifts after the schedule is posted bc you can't remember anyone's schedules do whatever the gently caress you want

bvj191jgl7bBsqF5m
Apr 16, 2017

you've been given 2 warnings about not showing up 15 minutes before your shift... one more and we'll have to write you up

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

I sprayed down the area with fabuloso. If it smells clean it must be clean.

Now to slack off with a broom in my hand for the next two hours