Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

4 years in the Harvard Glee Club.

I'll let that speak for itself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SatansOnion
Dec 12, 2011

By popular demand posted:

Hey I just wanted you all to know that you're a constant disappointment for me and you'll never amount to anything you horrible little wastes of vital resources.

lol this jobber expects me to care about their opinions, lmao. who did you ever beat

Poohs Packin
Jan 13, 2019

Three Olives posted:

LOL if you think staying at a Disney hotel even remotely registers as a notable travel experience for me.

I feel like you're telling me in your own gauche way that you've done it.
I guess it's cute if it's your thing.

By popular demand
Jul 17, 2007

IT *BZZT* WASP ME--
IT WASP ME ALL *BZZT* ALONG!

*filming the scene*
"And here we can directly observe the lazy unwashed commoners, I should have brought some pennies to throw at them."

redshirt
Aug 11, 2007

I haven't even been to fast food this millennium.