Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

I may be a pencil pushing desk jockey, who literally wrote the book on how we do things around here but drat it, Chief! I GET RESULTS!

Escape From Noise fucked around with this message at 15:25 on Aug 20, 2023

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Manifisto

Escape From Noise posted:

I may be a pencil pushing desk jockey, who literally wrote the book on how we do things around here but drat it, Chief! I GET RESULTS!

no, you're a loose cannon! I'm going to literally throw at you the book you literally wrote, because of your loose-cannon pencil-pushing ways!!

ty nesamdoom!

Saoshyant

:hmmorks: :orks:

But Chief, if he's gone who's pushing those pencils into the cannon!?

awesome spring sig by RavenousScoot

Dumb Sex-Parrot

Absurd Pox Term
Rad Buxom Strep

Retard Ox Bumps
Borax Dumpster

Dares Box Trump
many of your ideas are high flying and your methods are off this planet. you're just not what we're looking for in the force of gravity

thank you Saoshyantx4, Plant MONSTER. and deep dish peat moss for the excellent signature

canyoneer

I only have canyoneyes for you
turn in your badge and gum eraser!

Finger Prince

But chief, its energy surrounds us! Binds us! Luminous beings are we!

Finger Prince fucked around with this message at 20:38 on Aug 20, 2023

google THIS

I'm sorry, you're the best guy I have but this is over my head. You didn't dot every "i" and cross every "t" with this case, and thanks to you we're literally charging a suspect with "assault and ballery"

Manifisto

google THIS posted:

I'm sorry, you're the best guy I have but this is over my head. You didn't dot every "i" and cross every "t" with this case, and thanks to you we're literally charging a suspect with "assault and ballery"

ty nesamdoom!

FutonForensic

this book is bigger than I am. How the hell am I gonna throw it.

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
telling you to hand in your badge and gun as a sneaky way to get two guns so I can do cool dual wielding poses like Yuna in final fantasy 10-2

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

DoomCroissant

Roll D3 for Delicious Flaky Crust
you come in here, with your slicked-backed hair and your two-dollar suit, thinking you can be a detective in this town?

well welcome aboard, kid! we need all the help we can get around here

ShimmyGuy

One morning, Shimmy awoke to find he was a awesome shiny bug.

google THIS posted:

Trying

you keep saying “buy the book” which is in violation of the proclamation against solicitation inside a police station

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped
Pssst. They kick you off the force? Took your gun & budget? I know a guy can cast a spell and get you back on. He's not cheap. But he what he does works. Real powerful magic.

Trying posted:

you keep saying “buy the book” which is in violation of the proclamation against solicitation inside a police station

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 01:40 on Aug 22, 2023

Bright Bart

They're kicking me off the Space Force for saying the earth is flat and the Milky Way is hippy nonsense. Orders all the way from the top! The previous guy seemed to think my point of view was an asset...

RavenousScoot

the chief's bluffing, none of us even have a license to jockey a desk if he gets rid of you

THANK YOU NESAM :^))
Previous:

code:
https://i.imgur.com/1rh8sdW.mp4 - manifisto
https://i.imgur.com/DeyYjwj.mp4 - vanisher
Escape From Noise

Manifisto posted:

no, you're a loose cannon! I'm going to literally throw at you the book you literally wrote, because of your loose-cannon pencil-pushing ways!!

Incorrect! I regularly tighten and maintain my cannon, which you would know if you checked my maintenance records!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

google THIS

Chief forgot to tell me to surrender my desk saddle :smug:

Cosmik Slop

What's a hole doing in my TARDIS?

Got confused, rode the book, threw the desk at me

Dip Viscous

Saoshyant posted:

But Chief, if he's gone who's pushing those pencils into the cannon!?

guess we finally found the re-reg of the tfr pencil guy

alnilam

No you're a loose cannon! This whole system is a loose cannon!

alnilam

Getting kicked off the volunteer docent force at Fort McHenry for cutting one of the replica cannons loose

RavenousScoot

kick you off the force? more like
3 2 1 kick it drop the beat like a self-investigated police misconduct case

Previous:

code:
Dip Viscous

*amen break, chief of police starts breakdancing*

Bright Bart

First you boot me from the army. Then you take my pilot's licence. Fire me from the brokerage. Vote me out from the mayor's office. Ban me from the poker tournament. Cut me from the community theatre troupe. Suspend me from the hospital. Lay me off from the fire department. Furlough me from the EMS service. And now you want to kick me off the police force?

I'm beginning to take things personally.

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 12:30 on Aug 28, 2023

Bright Bart

Chief: Do you know why I'm kicking you off the force?

Me: Because I put three sugars in my coffee?

Chief: Because you put three sugars in your coffee. Glad we understand each other. You make me sick you filthy animal and I'll make sure you never wear a badge again. If it were up to me you'd be locked up with the people you put away.

Bright Bart fucked around with this message at 12:31 on Aug 28, 2023

Trying

I’ve had it with you Norwegian Jay! You’re off the fjorce!

Oh fjuck

RavenousScoot

the chief's got a point, you overproduced get out of jail free cards and completely devalued them so you need to have one AND roll doubles now, and now rolls on their own for freedom aren't even an option anymore

Previous:

code:
Jaguars!

Hey! Who hitched my desk to the loose cannon? I got that desk from a stud farm in Kentucky! Go get a draughting desk if you want to haul heavy loads.

FutonForensic

Heading out to the police department to help my Uncle Jack off the force

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

google THIS

I got kicked off the force for suggesting tying the loose cannon down. Turns out that by suggesting such an unorthodox solution I became the loosest cannon of all, a phenomenon known as the "Loose Cannon Paradox," or "Catch-Nine-Nine"