Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bradzilla
Oct 15, 2004

glasses and contacts suck poo poo, get lasik

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag
I have an astigmatism in my left eye as well as a corneal abrasion from an accident a long time ago that still causes issues (contacts actually protected my eye so I only got an abrasion rather than a full on slice), in addition to my aforementioned extreme myopia. I’ve been to lasik consultations and even with lasik I’d still likely need glasses and there would be a pretty high likelihood of halo-ing from the astigmatism and they had no idea if the injury would affect the outcome.

AEMINAL
May 22, 2015

barf barf i am a dog, barf on your carpet, barf

Peggy Edson posted:

glasses and contacts suck poo poo, get lasik

not if you look hot with them! either I was super blind or way more girls have been checking me out lately

Internetjack
Sep 15, 2007

oh god how did this get here i am not good with computers
Top Cop

Hammerite posted:

I refuse to believe there is anybody on these forums that looks young enough to get ID'd buying alcohol. Not a one

I'm 51 years old and still get carded. It's the stupid policy of "Card anyone that looks younger than 40" combined with clerks that are barely old enough to sell alcohol.
Was carded at the grocery store just a few days ago.

I take it as a compliment I guess.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Internetjack posted:

I'm 51 years old and still get carded. It's the stupid policy of "Card anyone that looks younger than 40" combined with clerks that are barely old enough to sell alcohol.
Was carded at the grocery store just a few days ago.

I take it as a compliment I guess.

The POS system at the lot of grocery stores requires a DOB entry when it scans a restricted item so you’re getting carded whether you’re 18 or 99.