Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

free hubcaps
Oct 12, 2009

My best tip to a new glasses wearer would be to not sweat trying to keep them totally pristine, they are gonna get scratched and clouded over the years and you'll eventually need to replace them. Just take care of them, clean them with a chamois or microfiber cloth and don't worry about them getting scratched. Honestly most small scratches will be completely unnoticeable due to the way your eyes focus through the glasses.

Also can I just say as someone who grew up wearing wire frames I'm so loving glad thick frames are back in style, my glasses used to get so loving bent over time and now I don't really have to worry about that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU