Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

My whole family wears glasses but I have 20/20 vision in my mid 30s because I'm a GENETIC FREAK and I'm NOT NORMAL

I'm just better I guess

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

lol be careful i was saying the exact same thing just a couple years ago and now i'm pretty sure i'm gonna need glasses as soon as i get off my lazy rear end and book a test.

Full disclosure I take really good care of my eyesight. I eat right and get the right amount of vitamin C and E and I always wear sunglasses outside

Toxic Mental
Jun 1, 2019

Klyith posted:

Same, but hot tip when you're in the drugstore some time check out the rack of cheapo reading glasses. You might be like me and have 20/20 distance but then put on a pair of +1.50 and say "oh hey I can focus on things inside arm-length much easier".

Probably followed by "oh those headaches were actually bad eyestrain".

I don't get headaches and I can see the individual cells on my hand and poo poo up close like 4 inches from my eye really easily. As I said, I'M A GENETIC FREAK, and I'm NOT NORMAL.