Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

BAGS FLY AT NOON
Apr 6, 2011

A Soft Nylon Bag

Chinatown posted:

this is AI right. those are just randomly generated names.

How did you quote me with the unedited one?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FlimFlam Imam
Mar 1, 2007

Standing on a hill in my mountain of dreams
Corn holers gonna hole that corn.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

fuckin lol i didn't notice the edit til i saw this

Chinatown
Sep 11, 2001

by Fluffdaddy
Fun Shoe

BAGS FLY AT NOON posted:

:D

Leroy Dennui
Aug 9, 2014

Gina McCarthy made us gay,
but we would not have met
had Biden not dropped his cones
:gaysper::frogbon:

Panic! At The Tesco posted:

big pro tourney coming up on espn soon.

personally i can't look past Jamie Graham and Cheyenne Bubenheim for the win. Graham being the number 3 ranked man, and Bubenheim being the number 1 ranked woman.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

Kingoffrogs
Aug 14, 2023

Wee posted:

I'll just stick to making love to beautiful women, thanks.

We post on this site. Neither of us are doing this.

Deep Glove Bruno
Sep 4, 2015

yung swamp thang
i would much rather see a pro league of finding beer bottles by the abandoned train tracks, sticking it upside down on the branch of a bush, and chucking ballast pebbles at it till you break it. longest shot wins

or a pro league of chucking a lacrosse ball across the street at the opposite gutter to try to get it to hit the vertical and return to you as many times in a row as you can.

or throwing individual pieces of gravel at the side of a house in a bid to get it into a rain gutter outlet mounted 12 feet up.

those games seem more worthy of having even a name and certainly a league than corn hole

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DicktheCat
Feb 15, 2011

Ngl, the last one seems pretty similar.