Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

Mekchu posted:

they've avoided SAD wholesale since like February or whatever. It's pretty bad and lovely and I thought he hired someone to remind him to read the forums? or if they no longer do that, maybe the other admins should be more proactive in reminding him that there's Jeff specific stuff that's gone unanswered/resolved/commented upon for months (assuming that didn't happen yet).

He did, and then people accused him of hiring her so he could gently caress her and other stuff like that. Like, Jeff's been like this forever, even back in the ole Lowtax days when he ran the forums in all but name, he'd only come out of hibernation once a century, and then blame Lowtax for inaction (which worked since Lowtax actually owned the forums). I mean, sometimes I don't blame him because goons make a sport out of being incredibly lovely to him the moment someone is punished in a way their buddies don't like or hell in general, but it's not like this is a new pattern for the Jeffster.

As for the topic at hand? Hell yeah, getting rid of anonymous AVs would be a grand first step.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

Mel Mudkiper posted:

Wild how people can talk to each other on the internet

Considering what they did that led to Fluff exiling them...

Probably not the best person to bug about it.

Kchama
Jul 25, 2007

Heath posted:

Spr also didn't have a pre-existing example of why doing that is a bad and lovely idea.

When did the spr thing even happen? Like, May? Hardly a few months ago??

SPR also got away with it for years.