Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
sick necktie

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Access To Anonymous Avatar purchases for anyone who starts a thread that operates for three years in disadvantaged subforums

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Dr. Fishopolis posted:

Again, this has been a topic of conversation for months. You, yourself have posted frustration at jeff's lack of response multiple times in this forum dude.

lmao I remember when SAD first opened FD was in a sniper tower poppin off probes with no commentary. For a day or two we all speculated that this was on purpose to have an admin interacting and an admin probing. FD broke his wall of silence like a few days later and posted like "Oh yeah, I wasn't posting on purpose. Jeff was supposed to say something. I had assumed he did say something because I asked him multiple times to do so"

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

STONE COLD 64 posted:

I believe jeff.

Faith vindicated

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Putty posted:

I've been in voice chats with both Turtlicious and Boba Pearl and checking back I'm just now realizing they sound exactly the same. This is a very very weird feeling.

That's dedication to the sock puppet craft.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

ol yeller posted:

FatGuy93: Ughhh I'm so fat lol. I built a bomb in my garage. (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
ThinGuy93: I'm very thin actually lol.
Me: You just missed the Fat Guy 93 drama. Welcome also.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

lmfao

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat
Off sites are of the devil.

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Grassy Knowles posted:

Anyone wanna explain sph so I dont have to search it

Small Penis Humiliation lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

KirbyKhan
Mar 20, 2009

Soiled Meat

Herstory Begins Now posted:

sagas thread can't stop radicalizing unstable goons into buying their own hate avatars, wow

yeah^

D&D: Calmest Hitler
PYF: Calmest Bin Ladin