Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

WarpDogs posted:

SA is fickle but on the plus side that means even a single right move (like op) would immediately result in a lot of people being happy about how things are going. Just gotta break out of that loop

Quoting for Jeffrey

Mekchu posted:

this has been an issue that was raised months ago that jeff never responded to with regards to doxxing, so handwaving it away with this sort of flippant post is pretty stupid

Every Spinz post in SAD is handwaving something away while understanding, at best, half of the problem

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Spinz posted:

Nah
I get it

While today's event was awful this is still the way SA avs have worked since day 1 with minimal damage, certainly minimal in the last 10 years

Kiwifarms doesn't exist anymore even

I think everybody here realises that things have been like this forever. They're asking for that to change in the forum where you can ask for things you don't like to change, because it keeps hurting their friends.

And yes, it's unlikely that anything will be done because Jeff has ignored every previous request for this so there's an element of screaming into the void here to blow off steam because, again, people are upset that someone is harassing their friend and/or fellow poster

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

Pladdicus posted:

Jeff we dont hate you, we just want you to come back with the smokes u said u were getting

Ty for peeking into this

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out

if your information is available to bad people, no amount of technological trickery will prevent it being posted on a platform for posting

This is victim blaming, apparently

Tarnop
Nov 25, 2013

Pull me out