Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
alright, anyone want to take bets on who's going to stalk and harrass themselves next?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Phobeste posted:

Wait what was turtlicious banned for are they the cow exploder

That is correct. Glad they were allowed to return.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Cocaine Mitch posted:

Why on earth did you let someone come back who threatened to commit a terrorist attack with pipe bombs and bragged about it?

Why did you feel this was a valuable poster who should be allowed here?

It's simple: They sucked Jeff's dick over PMs. If you do this, you are allowed to do anything (except for heckin mod sass)

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Pewdiepie posted:

Buys a lot of avatars.

lol

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Putty posted:

I've been in voice chats with both Turtlicious and Boba Pearl and checking back I'm just now realizing they sound exactly the same. This is a very very weird feeling.

lmfao good loving god dude

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
FatGuy93: Ughhh I'm so fat lol. I built a bomb in my garage. (USER WAS BANNED FOR THIS POST)
ThinGuy93: I'm very thin actually lol.
Me: You just missed the Fat Guy 93 drama. Welcome also.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Monathin posted:

(which are just as reprehensible and unforgivable as SPHs, for the exact same reasons)

her name was SPR, but its cool that your autocorrect just outed your fetish lol

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
And now we will goldmine.

Only registered members can see post attachments!

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Red Metal posted:

registering for this forum is the best :10bux: i've ever spent

*after buying myself a new av using an alt* okay, Second best.

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
hurry and goldmine this before more bad posts ruin it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA EVERYONE STFU!!!!!!!