Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

yeah the fact that this still hasn't been done but the site continues to make money from avs is bullshit

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

someone needs to go get his attention

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Judgy Fucker posted:

We were informed Jeff had been addressing this issue for “hours” a few days ago. Any further updates?

fell asleep at his research station

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

lol what'll those crazy goons do next

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

perma boba imo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Panic! At The Tesco
Aug 19, 2005

FART

Nanomashoes posted:

Have we considered that it wasn't Boba Original that did the doxxing, but one of her other personalities, and therefore she cant be blamed for it? Just like when she made a post in the webcomic thread about how she falsely accused a friend of pedophilia and somehow ate no punishment:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3794989&pagenumber=1971&perpage=40#post533111727

lol my expensive therapist told me to make this big post about me on the somethingawful.com forums