Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

XboxPants posted:

All I have to add before we :getin: is that the YouTube version looks perfectly fine for first-time viewers, but if you're an old fan and want something special, there's an HD remaster that is crisp as gently caress and very much worth chasing down.

OP for comparison:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xG12ghcBKvw

Yeah screw that I'm digging out my VCR and VHS fansubs :corsair:
(Actually I've been meaning to digitize them for years so I think now is the time.)

I'm looking forward to the reactions. It's still my favorite anime ever.

vortmax fucked around with this message at 01:49 on Aug 27, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

In meteorology, vorticity often refers to a measurement of the spin of horizontally flowing air about a vertical axis.

Ohtori Akio posted:

Yeah it's a special run Nozomi/RightStuf did with goodies including a pair of rings. $300 msrp if I remember correctly and they took like six months to show up.

I want a black duelist ring so bad

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

The soundtrack is a real highlight of this show. It's almost a character in itself.

vortmax
Sep 24, 2008

Namtab posted:

Chu chu is a rat

Chu Chu is a monkey :colbert: