Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

any post can be a kannapost
if you want it to be

reached ~half way through when i watched a few years ago, so i will also join

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

the version im watching has lyrics for the stair and battle music, i dont like that since if i dont understand what they are singing the voice becomes more of an instrument
maybe the version uploaded to youtube does it differently but i cant be bothered to set up a vpn just to watch it
still, the whole sequence from the water drop to the upside-down castle in the sky is amazingly cool

episode 3 was a hard watch, had to pause a lot to get through
the gag where chuchu was the one playing cards was good

Megamissen
Jul 19, 2022

if you want it to be

its an hour to midnight so i made it this week...

anthy has the power to make the duelists want to duel for her but i wonder if she has any control over it or if its an automatic thing, or maybe even controlled by someone else
it will be interesting to find out

actually, thinking about it how much of the "real" anthy (if that even exists) have we seen and how much is just the version of her that appeals to utenas desire to be a fairy tale prince
or, on a more meta level, the version that is supposed to make us want utena to duel for her

episode 7 is my favorite so far

Lady Radia posted:

nanami was my fave character for most of the first part. and then she never left that role. she owns so much

it might be in the next episode but that thing she did in her backstory soured me on her