Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Saw the teams and the flags and just closed the game lol

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

vyelkin posted:

Also surprised by the rarity of Kolo Toure for Arsenal/Liverpool (11%) and El-Hadji Diouf for Liverpool/Senegal (10%)

Recency bias would be my guess, I answered the first with used care salesman too but picked a much more recent and obvious player for the second.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

I have no recollection of your second spoiler even happening but apparently it did

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

⚽️ Immaculate Footy 20 9/9:
Rarity: 173
IMMACULATE!
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩

Alexis crazy low 8% for Arse/Farçe

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

the sex ghost posted:

⚽️ Immaculate Footy 21 7/9:
Rarity: 332
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
⬜️⬜️🟩

I thought robert pires played for Valencia but he played for Villarreal. Owned

They're the same club in my brain too.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

There's only so much time to play for all your boyhood clubs

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

⚽️ Immaculate Footy 34 9/9:
Rarity: 336
IMMACULATE!
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
Play at:
https://www.immaculatefooty.com
@immaculatefooty x @fbref

3 over 70% but a surprising 8% on Juan Sebastian Veron and 7% on a spooky Jonathan Spector

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

Carrier posted:

⚽️ Immaculate Footy 35 5/9:
Rarity: 584
🟩🟩🟩
🟩⬜️🟩
⬜️⬜️⬜️

How did Darren Bent not score 10+ goals for villa. It doesn't make any goddamn sense

January transfer in that particular regard, then he died for the rest of his career.

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

vyelkin posted:

Fatty Gonz got me a respectable 13%

Hamsik was a surprising 7% for their former all-time leading goalscorer

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

shut up blegum posted:

Game wouldn't accept Thorgan Hazard as a Borussia Dortmund/Chelsea player.
I'm pretty sure Chelsea signed him a couple years ago.

Anyway, only know like 1 Swiss player and he didn't fit in any category. So welp.
Better luck tomorrow!

Pretty sure they have to make appearances for it to count and as we all know you don't have to play for Chelsea to be a Chelsea player.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Shrapnig
Jan 21, 2005

the sex ghost posted:

⚽️ Immaculate Footy 63 9/9:
Rarity: 249
IMMACULATE!
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩
🟩🟩🟩

Could have gone lower if I'd only gone for Paul Ince top left. Wonder which is the lowest scoring beckham square

Madrid-Milan

E: Beaten