Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

BIG things are coming for BIGMODE!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L4xwfHR_8O4

:siren: MAIN ANNOUNCEMENTS / VIDEO RUNDOWN :siren:

- 1 minute of Leah saying thanks for everyone's support

- 2 minutes on the single game they announced last year, still in active development, no release date or even ETA yet

- very brief announcement of a future Game Jam where Dunkey will play peoples' games. no date or further details on the theme or anything.

- BIGGEST ANNOUNCEMENT: they are now making their own Funko Pop-style collectables called FIGMODE MODOS!!! (OMG!!)

- they are publishing Monolith / Star of Providence (a roguelike shmup from 2017) for Switch

- and then the video ends with 2 full minutes of epic Biggie the Bigmode Frog fan art!!!

Dunkey and Leah are on track to take over the indie games industry and usher in a new era of amazing indie games!

bump this thread for BIGMODE hype!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

big head mode. lmfao

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
is that dunky in the thumbnail im not gonna click

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

their portfolio is growing every day!

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

big chode lol

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

dunkey is fail

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Dongicus
Jun 12, 2015

----------------

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

*Busta Rhymes voice* Bigmode is the greatest

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

i felt legitimate embarrassment when they announced the little statue collectables

That Little Demon
Dec 3, 2020
Larry based all his gaming opinions on this guy lol

Martman
Nov 20, 2006

That Little Demon posted:

Larry based all his gaming opinions on this guy lol
how ironic

Nutmeg
Feb 8, 2004

Leadthumb
Mar 24, 2006

PS this post is impervious to Flames because of the flame proofer. :)

Sub-Actuality
Apr 17, 2007

Fungah! posted:

big head mode. lmfao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Ligmode

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

----------------

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

they couldnt even mock up a clay funko in time for the game thats been around since 2017 lol

mbt
Aug 13, 2012

grieving for Gandalf
Apr 22, 2008

the video was a little embarrassing but the two games look cool

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

tmfc posted:

- 2 minutes on the single game they announced last year, still in active development, no release date or even ETA yet

- very brief announcement of a future Game Jam where Dunkey will play peoples' games. no date or further details on the theme or anything.

- BIGGEST ANNOUNCEMENT: they are now making their own Funko Pop-style collectables called FIGMODE MODOS!!! (OMG!!)

- they are publishing Monolith / Star of Providence (a roguelike shmup from 2017) for Switch

- and then the video ends with 2 full minutes of epic Biggie the Bigmode Frog fan art!!!

Dunkey and Leah are on track to take over the indie games industry and usher in a new era of amazing indie games!

lol

thanks for the epic sig el spider

Fucker
Jan 4, 2013

grieving for Gandalf posted:

the video was a little embarrassing but the two games look cool

yup
monolith was fun

thanks for the epic sig el spider

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

tmfc posted:

lmao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Just bought the Funkos. This update is loving awesome.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

E: Okay. I guess this thread is actually for trolling and hating on something that brings joy to thousands if not millions of gamers. I'm out.

big deal
Sep 10, 2017

Wormskull posted:

E: Okay. I guess this thread is actually for trolling and hating on something that brings joy to thousands if not millions of gamers. I'm out.

:byewhore:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I'm way fatter than Dunkey. Topic Unsubbed.

Fargield
Sep 27, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015

Wormskull posted:

----------------

ol yeller
Feb 20, 2015
Imp Zone gonna Imp Zone I guess. Not really into negativity so I won't read their little clubhouse, but they need to stay the gently caress out of the GameJam thread in turn.

----------------

Punished Chuck
Dec 27, 2010

Wormskull posted:

ol yeller posted:

Imp Zone gonna Imp Zone I guess. Not really into negativity so I won't read their little clubhouse, but they need to stay the gently caress out of the GameJam thread in turn.

Evil Eagle
Nov 5, 2009

ol yeller posted:

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

ol yeller posted:

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

ol yeller posted:

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

ol yeller posted:

Blasting into the camera like Neo at the end of The Matrix (1999).

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fungah!
Apr 30, 2011

Wormskull posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

ol yeller posted:

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

Blasting into the camera like Neo at the end of The Matrix (1999).

lmfao