Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Forever is finally out on Netflix here and have been watching it right now. Insane that those dudes are old enough to be grandparents but still doing poo poo like covering Steve-O's cock with bees or getting MMA champion Francis Ngannou to destroy Danger Ehren's nuts with a right hook. All of those movies had me laughing like a hyena and almost puking of laughter at at least some point and I think Forever is a really good place to end and even introduces some kids that are good at taking abuse like the insanely fat Zack dude or that guy from Odd Future.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C2ZQphxmnFY

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

They got Bam for only one scene and they censored his face lmfao

Joey McChrist
Aug 8, 2005

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7QzMa2fod4g can't find a decent video of the fart mask but i forgot about this lmao

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

2 > 3 > 1 > Forever, imo

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

I rewatched all of these last year, 2 is still the best but they're all good. Forever had a little too many dicks, felt kinda samey. That big fat guy ftw tho

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

Still haven’t seen forever, need to do a movies rewatch

I got the tude now
Jul 22, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

I rewatched all of these last year, 2 is still the best but they're all good. Forever had a little too many dicks, felt kinda samey. That big fat guy ftw tho

2 is transcendent. it goes beyond border or language or culture

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Forever has its moments (Silence of the Lambs had me full-on gasp laughing in the theater lmao) but idk it did end up feeling kinda weird with new cast members beyond the OG crew even if some seemed to fit right in (Zach, Poopies)

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

that dude apparently was a fan that did stunts on youtube until steve-o found about him and got his own show on MTV, real good for him.

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

symbolic posted:

Forever has its moments (Silence of the Lambs had me full-on gasp laughing in the theater lmao) but idk it did end up feeling kinda weird with new cast members beyond the OG crew even if some seemed to fit right in (Zach, Poopies)

yeah silence of the lambs legit had me laughing like a madman lol the loving mousetraps, the fake snakes, the taser...

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Plutonis posted:

that dude apparently was a fan that did stunts on youtube until steve-o found about him and got his own show on MTV, real good for him.

Yeah I really liked all the new guys by the end of it

symbolic
Nov 2, 2014

Plutonis posted:

man's living the actual childhood dream...

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

symbolic posted:

2 > 3 > 1 > Forever, imo

agree

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot

symbolic posted:

2 > 3 > 1 > Forever, imo

i liked forever a lot more than people i know did but this is the order. :cheersdoge:

MacheteZombie
Feb 4, 2007
Jackass is art

Maybe the last great American art

MacheteZombie fucked around with this message at 16:21 on Aug 24, 2023

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Did you guys also try to replicate the stunts with your retard friends even though there are disclaimers on the movie? I remember trying to do the one rolling inside of a giant truck tire until we puke when I was 14

barnold
Dec 16, 2011

what do u do when yuo're born to play fps? guess there's nothing left to do but play fps. boom headshot
we did one we called "the riot shield" where we gave our friend one of those wire fireplace covers as a shield and then threw rocks at him as hard as we could. when we ran out of rocks someone ran up and drop kicked him and he ended up falling in dog poo poo totally unplanned. i probably still have the video somewhere. good times

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ulxC9cp2rE

it's insane these guys are still here

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i never tried to replicate the stunts because im not retarded

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

watching ngannou send overeem's soul into orbit, then go on to do this skit was amazing. so happy he got to do some cool poo poo like jackass and other shows/movies

Mekchu
Apr 10, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
wildboyz was also a great show

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w28AisrgqwU

Sharks Eat Bear
Dec 25, 2004

Thread reminded me to watch Forever for the first time, good poo poo. I remember seeing the new guy Zack on youtube before, insane what a boy that large is able to withstand, he’s like a Michael Phelps genetic freak but for funny fat guy pranks instead of swimming

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tmfc
Sep 28, 2006

symbolic posted:

2 > 3 > 1 > Forever, imo

yup. but they're all good and so are the .5's