Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Stereotype
This poll is closed.
fall in love? 10 8.33%
have a transcendent life altering experience that elevates their consciousness to a higher state? 14 11.67%
take some cool photos? 7 5.83%
get jumped and sent to the hospital by furries? 32 26.67%
waste his time and money? 57 47.50%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Davos does a ton of direct aid work too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Utz posted:

i'm out here now, seventh time at the burn, losers (and haters)

i've seen it rain before on the playa but this is the worst ever! i love it

unless you're barefoot or in bags you get an inch taller with every step you take, makes you feel rawr

it's fubar, yeah, but fun fubar!

you probably wouldn't get it tho

lotsa stress fuckin going on everywhere and everybody has covid, lol

here's a pic i took this morning of my campmate dirty d:

peace out losers you missed out on the greatest BURN of them all

You seem like you're having fun and I hope you get to stay out there for at least a few more days, or maybe even longer!

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

coke posted:

probably not, but there's also this that happened few hundred miles away just a few weeks ago

https://arstechnica.com/health/2023/09/rugged-nasty-bacterium-infects-hundreds-in-rugged-nasty-tough-mudder-race/

so have fun but might be a good idea to try and not touch the mud with bare skin without ppe!

Burning Man is well known for people covering all bare skin with ppe, so theres no cause for alarm

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Buck Wildman posted:

the third eye opens

The third eye is blind, or so Ive been told

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

vyelkin posted:

imagine being responsible for disaster relief and you're trying to allocate resources to help the people whose houses burned down in Hawaii and got destroyed by hurricanes in Florida, and then you get told wait hold on the top priority is to stop some rich people who voluntarily stranded themselves in the desert from making GBS threads themselves to death

I'd call in sick for a few days

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Also, posted a corpse or posted about their foot fetish, either way a good shoot

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Al! posted:

i wish more people died at a normal Oracle conference

If only they would accept my proposal for a Burning Oracle conference!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nix Panicus
Feb 25, 2007

Xaris posted:

raver pussy kicks rear end. everyone should try it

Are you offering?