Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Stereotype
This poll is closed.
fall in love? 10 8.33%
have a transcendent life altering experience that elevates their consciousness to a higher state? 14 11.67%
take some cool photos? 7 5.83%
get jumped and sent to the hospital by furries? 32 26.67%
waste his time and money? 57 47.50%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

hope you all have a good time

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Stereotype posted:

so loving cool. not good internet here tho. got windy last night. excited for more

its flat, very nice

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

lol

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Homeless Friend posted:

lol @ option 1 in the poll

i voted for this option and it looks like im the only one

please vote folks, he needs our support

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

will the man burn in the rain?

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

some photos from twitter

hell yeah

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Utz posted:

i'm out here now, seventh time at the burn, losers (and haters)

i've seen it rain before on the playa but this is the worst ever! i love it

unless you're barefoot or in bags you get an inch taller with every step you take, makes you feel rawr

it's fubar, yeah, but fun fubar!

you probably wouldn't get it tho

lotsa stress fuckin going on everywhere and everybody has covid, lol

here's a pic i took this morning of my campmate dirty d:

peace out losers you missed out on the greatest BURN of them all

i love you dirty d

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

https://twitter.com/hello__caitlin/status/1698070101248053635

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Lacrosse posted:

I'm having a good time hanging out with my camp. Everything is fine with us, but there was someone in a neighboring camp who got electrocuted and died trying to operate a generator sitting in a puddle.

what did they do with the body?

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

ThatBasqueGuy posted:

nodding along thoughtfully as my ravegirl goes on at length about how swifties are approprating kandi kulture

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

still hoping Stereotype falls in love

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

theflyingexecutive posted:

gotta lot of work to do striking but if you're interested at all in bm, come out. I'm happy to give an insider's perspective on what happens here. very very little of the bureaucracy and public works are publicly accessible information, like the fact that there's a decent hospital with medical imaging and MDs on site.

the media only reports on "dirty hippies rained out" and Twitter boosts awful techbro shitlords or influencers with Starlinks. I'm in a weird position where I have internet access from the org and can give a perspective that's none of the above. for all the social media panic that people were trapped here and desperate to get out of a himanitarian emergency, only 15% of people actually left yesterday when the gates opened because of how well-provisioned everyone is

how long are you going to be staying?

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

Al! posted:

yeah how dare someone attempt to improve sparks nv by dumping trash all over it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

BONGHITZ
Jan 1, 1970

are people still trapped there?