Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Stereotype
This poll is closed.
fall in love? 10 8.33%
have a transcendent life altering experience that elevates their consciousness to a higher state? 14 11.67%
take some cool photos? 7 5.83%
get jumped and sent to the hospital by furries? 32 26.67%
waste his time and money? 57 47.50%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Al! posted:

anyone want to network? i'm the guy wearing my oracle lanyard around my dick at the orgy tent

Wait I'm in the Oracle tent wearing an orgy lanyard haha what a world

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

/me throwing away everything caked in mud

Well, at least I left no trace.

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

corona familiar posted:

so with all the rain and mud and Ebola did they actually Burn the Man? I need to know!

the man burnt but nothing else did so there wasn't eulogy or whatever

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

they should all get 2/3rds of their ticket back especially with all of the ebola exposure

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Regarde Aduck posted:

that's... an exact description of the biosphere thread you posted. A thread designed not to inform or inspire, but to tell people it's too late and to do nothing because there is nothing to be done. Christ you're a despicable human being. Exactly the loving horrible freak I thought you were. Like sometimes you wonder if that person is as bad as you think they are. Maybe something has biased me against them? Nope you're a dumb piece of poo poo. Please, don't fall over and drown in the mud.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Lmao

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Lol at the Tennessee judge that died last year.
Handing out drug sentences then taking a week and a half off to do drugs at the dusty suck n gently caress

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

whoops you got a little moop on your face

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

Ohtori Akio posted:

your rear end will never be dry, due to the leakage

radical rear end expression

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

theflyingexecutive posted:

my camp got an official reprimand for leaving behind three pistachio shells and a couple stands of plastic fiber (from a tarp that had shredded)

someone please find me a cleaner gathering of 80,000 people, because most of them look like this

i'm sorry what part of LNT didn't you understand

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MLK Ultra
Mar 9, 2021

leave!

no, trace!