Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Stereotype
This poll is closed.
fall in love? 10 8.33%
have a transcendent life altering experience that elevates their consciousness to a higher state? 14 11.67%
take some cool photos? 7 5.83%
get jumped and sent to the hospital by furries? 32 26.67%
waste his time and money? 57 47.50%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Cuttlefush posted:

shoulda posted this on yospos this time too

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

🖕

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

paul_soccer12 posted:

this is the type of poo poo i log into the forums each day hoping to read

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

War and Pieces posted:

Trust me the only type of aid your getting from burning man is an autoimmune disease

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

AnimeIsTrash posted:

ops going to get banend for toxxing on going to burning man and not protecting rime in biosphere thread lmao

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

:catstare: this thread isn't a bit???

yospos binch

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lol

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Pepe Silvia Browne posted:

This watch... this could have been 4 more tickets to Burning Man. This ring could have been an e-scooter covered in pipe cleaners and LEDs!

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

AnimeIsTrash posted:

please sir, a black rock city ticket please

lol

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Homeless Friend posted:

Farhad is an entrepreneur, currently working on The Good Party, a nonprofit, open source mobile app and platform with a plan to disrupt the corruption of both major U.S. political parties with a good alternative that isn’t beholden to money and doesn’t waste a single vote.

hell yeah

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

studs n chuds posted:

the mod of hte climate change thread did not feel compelled to join a climate change protest happening within line of sight lmfao

Second Hand Meat Mouth posted:

critical support for comrade rain

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Homeless Friend posted:

(glancing at climate thread and throwing up my hands) ah, nobody could have predicted this!

lol

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

DaysBefore posted:

It's because half of them are training for the new zealand bunkers they own op

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Best Friends posted:

resilient in the face of adversity? motherfucker, I lead a team of agile developers. You don’t even know lol

#bringit #LeMudDerp #StackRankPoverty

lol

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

DaysBefore posted:

*Stacking up the corpses leftover when the 12:34am Street polycule was lost after their space heater fell in the love puddle* stupid alarmist media, me and the guys from Google's HR department are having so much fun. Worlds doomed btw

lol

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Utz posted:

this one's been lying out there since about noon

square's wearing too many clothes so everybody's just looking the other way even though she has pretty feet

and rightly so lol

Speng edit: I don't know if this was actually an unspoilered inline picture of a corpse lying in a puddle, but even the implication is pretty wtf

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

ban this loving freak

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

riding an nude obese man through cholera water to help start the generator for my neighbors sybian vibrator. we pass the bodies of the fallen. I will be the chosen one

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

speng31b posted:

yeah it's queued

:cheersdoge:

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lumpentroll posted:

love to walk on solid surfaces

yeah it rules. access to clean water is quite nice too

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

DaysBefore posted:

Means testing membership in the furry suck and gently caress

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Ohtori Akio posted:

trench foot fetish

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lol @ the GIP guy that isn't able to recognize jokes

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Shageletic posted:

shut up you wet bitch

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lmao

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

a dingus posted:

They just want to regurgitate hackneyed uninformed opinions for internet high fives from other weirdos. Although I am not at the burn this year I've heard from ranger friends who share your opinion on how things are going. Thankfully anyone who is interested and wants to can eventually go to burning man for a week, enjoy themselves and actually find out what the event is about.

:goofy:

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Regarde Aduck posted:

that's... an exact description of the biosphere thread you posted. A thread designed not to inform or inspire, but to tell people it's too late and to do nothing because there is nothing to be done. Christ you're a despicable human being. Exactly the loving horrible freak I thought you were. Like sometimes you wonder if that person is as bad as you think they are. Maybe something has biased me against them? Nope you're a dumb piece of poo poo. Please, don't fall over and drown in the mud.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

lumpentroll posted:

face off remake starring steve harvey and jim carrey

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

JAY ZERO SUM GAME posted:

attending a ukranian propaganda event with official Nike pavilions, alongside Nestle corporate attorneys in propeller beanies thirsty to be made supreme court justices, I say, "haters gonna hate"

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Ebola is no longer confined to the Black Rock Desert; Black Rock City is a springboard for bringing radical and creative pandemics to the world. In 2014 Burning Man became a nonprofit organization with a mission to make Burning Man viruses and fevers accessible to more people, in more places, more of the time.

lol

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

aw frig aw dang it posted:

the Going To Cool Places Is Important Manifesto

Feels Villeneuve posted:

gently caress YEAH! I'm screaming this poo poo 24/7 in the mud, gently caress you all that hate this game, this game is the best. Eat my poo poo, go to hell all you haters. 15 years of my life is nothing compared to 15 years of your lovely hate filled life of nothing but masturbating to leftist podcasters. gently caress you all, LF really did suck and you all are left sucking a giant dick and the cum is your lovely posts and you gobble like the homos you are. I'm going to the Nike Pavillion in like 5 hours. With me. Hell yeah, furry bounce house.

DarkSithLord posted:

gently caress you

Feels Villeneuve posted:

Pov the burning man inspectors found an ebike manual in your glove compartment

Feels Villeneuve posted:

there are a lot of really cool furries who work for Kaiser Permanente - and some of them are anarchist as gently caress

you work 16 hours, waddaya get
another day stranded and increasingly wet

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

theflyingexecutive posted:

yeah that was cringe and factually wrong.

you can also do 16 hours of volunteer shifts for a ticket, which works out to ~$40/hr

lmao

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Xaris posted:

raver pussy kicks rear end. everyone should try it

poppers ftw

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

FirstnameLastname posted:

gestapoor inspection

lol

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Vim Fuego posted:

The bombing starts monday

:letsgo:

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Ohtori Akio posted:

wow that's rad. sounds like your brother is retarded. and it might be genetic

Poppers posted:

You go to gay rear end Steven Universe church where everyone has rainbow hair lol

mark immune posted:

touch mud lol

Buck Wildman posted:

playa con dios

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Platystemon posted:

The average person lives about thirty thousand days.

If you pick seventy thousand people at random out of the population, approximately two of them will happen to be on their last day.

lol you suck

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

Wolfy posted:

https://twitter.com/grovernorquist/status/1698191440852250775

looks like our buddy went to the ancom festy again this year

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

tristeham
Jul 31, 2022

burners are innovators. they are capable of re-inventing ebola from first principles

inshallah