Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Stereotype
This poll is closed.
fall in love? 10 8.33%
have a transcendent life altering experience that elevates their consciousness to a higher state? 14 11.67%
take some cool photos? 7 5.83%
get jumped and sent to the hospital by furries? 32 26.67%
waste his time and money? 57 47.50%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Rape capital of the world. Simply freaking epic.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Lacrosse posted:

I'm having a good time hanging out with my camp. Everything is fine with us, but there was someone in a neighboring camp who got electrocuted and died trying to operate a generator sitting in a puddle.

:dafuq:

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Having a great time out here except for my friend died of dysentery

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

They're already doing that and they're high as gently caress on mushrooms!

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Utz posted:

burners die every year, nbd

old heads don't let it bother them whatsoever, they'll crawl over corpses to get to the next booty thumpin pit, who gives a gently caress, everybody's gotta die sometime lol

the show must go on muthafuckas! and at the burn, YOU are the show unless you're some smug speccie douchebag

Huh?

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

It’s definitely STEC E. Coli and at least one toddler is about to get their kidneys btfo. Hate it.

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Anyone know where the hemodialysis camp is…?

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Where are my human being thread buttons vyelkin

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Durring Man. Lol

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

aw frig aw dang it posted:

the Going To Cool Places Is Important Manifesto

Lol

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Feels Villeneuve posted:

there are a lot of really cool furries who work for Kaiser Permanente - and some of them are anarchist as gently caress

Lol. Healthcare furries ftw

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

theflyingexecutive posted:

never made six figgies in my entire life lol

What kind of job do you work?

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

You are now reading my mind :evilbuddy:

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Rave pussy...

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

The most interesting Burning Man story I've heard is I know a guy who made "Dance Dance Immolation" where you play DDR in a big asbestos suit and it shoots flamethrowers at you

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Best Friends posted:

loving legend. It was in one of these while blasted on dmt that I had an epiphany: with smart AI chat prompts + leveraging international sites, I could save $11m a year in call center costs. hack the planet

He's pretty alright. He's definitely an anarchist coder guy but not too bad.

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

I'm thinking I might find some fuckable raver pussy...

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Ohtori Akio posted:

raves are tacky sorry

You literally pray to Jesus Christ

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

You go to gay rear end Steven Universe church where everyone has rainbow hair lol

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Vox Nihili posted:

I hope he has a loving family and a beautiful life and a raver wife

Oh okay. Not that I would want any of those things but real cool of you to wish that for someone else. Not mad btw

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

i am harry posted:

imagine burning man attendees doing this for people in the real world

Lol. These losers definitely aggressively avoid eye contact with homeless people

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

When a speccie asks you for spare change in default world

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Grover’s gooch. Lol.

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Ohtori Akio posted:

i'm not getting a clear view from the low res picture but the devices holding them together look like metal cable to me? an inherently unsafe design though, none of that metal reinforcement is able to take load evenly and itd be a miracle if there was actually Enough

Looks like the freaking load expert has logged on lmfao

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Ohtori Akio posted:

structural analysis is badass. and youve got more experience with loads than me bitch

You like structures inside your rear end rofl

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

Hell why not :cheers:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Poppers
Jan 21, 2023

So did OP fall in love, have a transcendent life altering experience that elevates their consciousness to a higher state, take some cool photos, get jumped and sent to the hospital by furries, or waste his time and money? Anyone? Bueller?