Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Will Stereotype
This poll is closed.
fall in love? 10 8.33%
have a transcendent life altering experience that elevates their consciousness to a higher state? 14 11.67%
take some cool photos? 7 5.83%
get jumped and sent to the hospital by furries? 32 26.67%
waste his time and money? 57 47.50%
Total: 120 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Stereotype posted:

3:20 and esplanade

This is interesting, is it like a clock face/concentric circle deal for addresses? Like the number is your direction from the center and then the second thing is how far out from the center?

Any bike plans? It used to be that you could tell burning man had just ended because there would be these horrible, dust-choked bikes just sort of strewn around in town here

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

Red Baron posted:

leaving a ton of trash behind in the desert and surrounding communities doesn’t seem very in keeping with the mission statement

hmmmm starting to think that this might not be all it’s cracked up to be

Oh I'm not at all in a surrounding community, I think people would just strap them to a bus or whatever and drive them home and leave them out front of the bike shop I used to work at in case we wanted them. We did not want them.

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

I support you in this op. Even if it’s total wall to wall dogshit, it’ll probably be funny. It’s good to have experiences

Real Mean Queen
Jun 2, 2004

Zesty.

theflyingexecutive posted:

here early, ama

all the water evaporated but now everybody is three days behind schedule, whatev. it's not as hot as last year.

bm has a ton of stereotypes, but it's really a huge mix of people: billionaires to burnouts

What’s the most memorable thing you’ve seen so far?