Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Escape From Noise

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: Secret of the Smooj!

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Escape From Noise

The kids love the turtles, and they love the Smooj!

How Wonderful!

I only have excellent ideas
Ya Kid K is back.... and this time its personal

-sig by Manifisto! goblin by Khanstant! News and possum by deep dish peat moss!

Kingoffrogs

Escape From Noise posted:

Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles II: Secret of the Smooj!

Doesn't get any better than watching some kickass ninja turtles on their quest for Smooj. I wonder what they'd think of Bubbl'r

Stay safe out there, strangers...

DoomCroissant

Roll D3 for Delicious Flaky Crust
"you must stop, raphael! the smooj, with its variety of delicious and fruity flavors, is too powerful for any man to handle!"

"then i guess i'm glad i'm a turtle"

Escape From Noise

DoomCroissant posted:

"you must stop, raphael! the smooj, with its variety of delicious and fruity flavors, is too powerful for any man to handle!"

"then i guess i'm glad i'm a turtle"

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Finger Prince

Whoa, dude, you're tree telling me this pizza crust is gluten free and made from cauliflower? And the cheese is vegan and dairy free? Radical!