Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Hello friends and welcome to the AEW Prediction Game for ALL IN at Wembly Stadium!

Form is HERE: https://forms.gle/v479oBuTFcGCY7ASA (THERE MIGHT BE A COLLISION SPOILER ON HERE FOR A BUY IN MATCH I DON'T REMEMBER WHEN IT AIRS)

The attendance question will be thrown out if they don't announce a number on air.

If multiple turns happen for the main then they'll all get credit.

It took me forever to post this because whoops I've been playing a shitload of Baldur's Gate 3 so uh hey tell me some cool stuff you did in BG3 or if you aren't playing it then share a different cool story from a game you've been playing recently.

IcePhoenix fucked around with this message at 09:09 on Aug 26, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rarity
Oct 21, 2010

~*4 LIFE*~
I'm playing the game of going to All In tomorrow :smug:

DEAR RICHARD
Feb 5, 2009

IT'S TIME FOR MY TOOLS
i already forgot my picks

ThePariah
Feb 10, 2014
Only Act 1 in Baldur’d Gate but it was cool helping a fellow Bard write a song for their lost mentor.

bartok
May 10, 2006

Late to the party but I finally started playing Slay the Spire. That game is really fun to play while listening to podcasts.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

My prediction:

i hope the wrestlers and fans have fun :kiddo:

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
Bonus prediction:

Moxley WILL launch a water bottle into the upper deck during his entrance

Lamuella
Jun 26, 2003

It's like goldy or bronzy, but made of iron.

haunted bong posted:

My prediction:

i hope the wrestlers and fans have fun :kiddo:

I also predict that you will hope this.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
No JJ no buys

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

in my new playthrough i have accidentally murdered or allowed the murder of so many party members that i am forced to use withers' dead people. i should have 3 real companions once i get into act 2 as long as nobody else dies but who knows

blunt
Jul 7, 2005

I'm All In.

Part of me thinks Joe and Cole are both going to win, side-stepping the whole title unification situation, but I'm too much of a coward to commit to it

Skios
Oct 1, 2021

IcePhoenix posted:

It took me forever to post this because whoops I've been playing a shitload of Baldur's Gate 3 so uh hey tell me some cool stuff you did in BG3 or if you aren't playing it then share a different cool story from a game you've been playing recently.

No video games. I started a new construction project.

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
All In.

Putting the vote for Joe because I wanna will it into existence, and the upset would be just what I need to finally be top 3 in one of these. Wait am I the only one who voted that??

MancXVI
Feb 14, 2002

golf

Malcolm Excellent
May 20, 2007

Buglord
I command 100 points if Grado shows up.

And -100 points if Goldberg shows up.

Sisal Two-Step
May 29, 2006

mom without jaw
dad without wife

i'm taking all the Ls now, sorry
Edge will be there. Or maybe he'll be at All Out.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

can someone post a link to the responses?

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Sisal Two-Step posted:

Edge will be there. Or maybe he'll be at All Out.

Or maybe he won’t brother

Hunter Leopardson
Dec 24, 2002

Don't be a jerk my friend

JUNGLE BOY posted:

can someone post a link to the responses?

Hopefully this works

Mary Annette
Jun 24, 2005

I predict my dumb old rear end will completely fail to get Bleacher Report up and running by 9am tomorrow in my time zone.

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

I will be very upset when Saraya wins the title.

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

Voted with my heart and that has never failed me before. Once again forgot to record my votes

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

If Saraya wins we cheer anyway because we’re just happy to be here

Miles O'Brian
May 22, 2006

All we have to lose is our chains
Storm wins, the outcasts beat down the other two and then Hayter runs in to clean house

Book it

edit: I voted Saraya, Im a complex personality

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

Miles O'Brian posted:

Storm wins, the outcasts beat down the other two and then Hayter runs in to clean house

Book it

edit: I voted Saraya, Im a complex personality

I voted Shida wins by pinning Saraya. I’m seeing some scenario where Storm is about to win but Saraya tries to steal the pin and then gets pinned herself, maybe leading to some Outcasts shakeup or something. Saraya got the pin on Rampage and seemed a little surprised so now I could see her being more emboldened to try and steal the win away from her friend.

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

saraya wins, then mercedes mone comes out to confront her.

then bayley in sting make up repels down from a helicopter to confront both of them

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

Submitted my wrong predictions.

I'm not going to be playing BG3, but I'm thoroughly enjoying Texas Chainsaw Massacre. It's tons of fun, but I can only play a couple of matches before I need a break (complimentary).

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

As always did my wrong predictions....Wondering if we'll have an idea of what the All Out Main event will be after this

apophenium
Apr 14, 2009

Cry 'Mayhem!' and let slip the dogs of Wardlow.
Now that I've thought about it, even if injured I kind of think Hayter may run in to help Britt Baker win... Either way, I'm confident this is going to be the wrongest I've been with one of these.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Pinwiz11 posted:

Submitted my wrong predictions.

I'm not going to be playing BG3, but I'm thoroughly enjoying Texas Chainsaw Massacre. It's tons of fun, but I can only play a couple of matches before I need a break (complimentary).

How much did you get paid for this post

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

The "how manyth match on the card is the Golden Elite tag match" question was a bit confusing, I wasn't sure if we're counting matches from the preshow or not. I went with "not".

Xerzes
May 16, 2012

My predictions will be wrong but the show will probably be good so whatever

I've been playing Lego Marvel Super Heroes again. Lego games are fun and Jeffrey Combs voices a bunch of background characters

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

apophenium posted:

Now that I've thought about it, even if injured I kind of think Hayter may run in to help Britt Baker win... Either way, I'm confident this is going to be the wrongest I've been with one of these.

This was my direction and why I chose Britt Baker to win.

This is the only prediction I remember

Hoss Corncave
Feb 13, 2012

Xerzes posted:

My predictions will be wrong but the show will probably be good so whatever

I've been playing Lego Marvel Super Heroes again. Lego games are fun and Jeffrey Combs voices a bunch of background characters

Lego Marvel Super Heroes was a lot of fun and Hulk helping to clean up after a prison riot leading to him hoovering up Sabertooth was adorable.

Lego Avengers was crap though.

Also I'm predicting neither Cole or MJF turn and it'll all be some scheme of a certain malignant person.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Malcolm Excellent posted:

I command 100 points if Grado shows up.

And -100 points if Goldberg shows up.

you forgot a digit in your attendance prediction would you like to tell me what it should have been

JUNGLE BOY
Sep 23, 2019

IcePhoenix posted:

you forgot a digit in your attendance prediction would you like to tell me what it should have been

Sounds like someone who isn’t being fooled by Tiny Con’s lies

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

JUNGLE BOY posted:

Sounds like someone who isn’t being fooled by Tiny Con’s lies

one other poster said that an eighth of a person will be there insert "yeah he's in the main event Bay Bay" joke here but I think they meant to use a comma instead of a decimal point so I will forgive their crimes and just adjust it

BDawg
May 19, 2004

In Full Stereo Symphony
I like the bonus question's answers the MJF / Cole. Well done.

Sir Tonk
Apr 18, 2006
Young Orc
Wow surprised more people don't think saraya will win. I of course want shida to win, but it seems like a good way to get a big reaction.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Saraya winning would be a wild misfire because people think she sucks even if she is the hometown hero