Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Squishy
Mar 22, 2010

A country where you can always get richer.
I also guessed Saraya pinning Shida, because I like to be upset.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MorningMoon
Dec 29, 2013

He's been tapping into Aunt May's bank account!
Didn't I kill him with a HELICOPTER?
I put Shida pinning Britt because every few months they'll tease her turning and she never does

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

Mr. Squishy posted:

I also guessed Saraya pinning Shida, because I like to be upset.

hi five

T3hRen3gade
Jun 7, 2007

Look in my eye,
what do you see?
This is my first PSP predictions thread since probably 2013? Let's go Bay Bay! I actually voted for MJF but my heart wants to see Cole win, unification be damned.

Skios posted:

No video games. I started a new construction project.

Love this. Is that Stud.io in the background? I've been working on a big "pop culture New York" setup for a few years, and I'm trying to use the instructions for a retired football stadium to convert it into Madison Square Garden. Right now I'm working on water around the Statue of Liberty and it's been both a blast and tedious as hell.

Visual Basic Bitch
Sep 4, 2019
I feel like toni storm getting pinned is a no brainer because of her new gimmick

Ganso Bomb
Oct 24, 2005

turn it all around

I already can’t remember what I chose in the “who turns on who” question but I think I picked nobody turning. Here’s hoping!

Dango Bango
Jul 26, 2007

I almost forgot about this until a DraftKings ad read on Rampage lol

BDawg
May 19, 2004

In Full Stereo Symphony

History Comes Inside! posted:

Saraya winning would be a wild misfire because people think she sucks even if she is the hometown hero

And I don’t think they’ll take the belt off Shida after 2 weeks.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

decimal points are the correct thing to use in many parts of the world rather than a comma. and when i made my prediction, it would not accept commas outright. it told me to gently caress off. end of story

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

Stadium Stampede HAS to be first, right?

Alpha Kenny Juan
Apr 11, 2007

Cavauro posted:

decimal points are the correct thing to use in many parts of the world rather than a comma. and when i made my prediction, it would not accept commas outright. it told me to gently caress off. end of story

I, too, was told to gently caress off, but I refused to use a commie decimal point. :patriot:

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

Cole wins at All-in. MJF wins the title back at the rematch in All-Out. As much as Tony doesn't want to hotshot the world title there's only so much you can do to set up a world title match with one week of build time.

Spiggy
Apr 26, 2008

Not a cop
I'm going to get every answer wrong Hail Satan

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

HAIL DARK ORDER

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

ChrisBTY posted:

Cole wins at All-in. MJF wins the title back at the rematch in All-Out. As much as Tony doesn't want to hotshot the world title there's only so much you can do to set up a world title match with one week of build time.

It'll be a no-build Punk vs MJF title match at All Out

RandolphCarter
Jul 30, 2005

I would like to wager 5 points that sting does the dumbest poo poo in the coffin match.

T3hRen3gade
Jun 7, 2007

Look in my eye,
what do you see?

super macho dude posted:

I feel like they'd want the opening match to be fully in front of this record-setting crowd instead of making 80K+ people watch a screen for the majority of the opener. But I could also see them want to kick it off with a balls-to-the-wall showcase that shows off the size of the arena. If it's not the opener, my money is on the Golden Elite vs BCG and friends.

Pylons
Mar 16, 2009

I will donate $30 to the Trevor Project if Shida doesn't retain.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

super macho dude posted:

knowing how jericho politics, i would expect him vs ospreay to open if they're not main eventing.

Captain Foo
May 11, 2004

we vibin'
we slidin'
we breathin'
we dyin'

Ready to lose

graph
Nov 22, 2006

aaag peanuts
went with my gut again, which has been 3/4 on the side of losing but don23 was my best showing yet!!

Ganso Bomb posted:

I voted Shida wins by pinning Saraya.

shida is pinning the dentist, op.

super macho dude posted:

it'll be right before the main event imo

Gwen
Aug 17, 2011

i want shida to pin saraya because it would be very funny to antagonize brits

History Comes Inside!
Nov 20, 2004

Yeah it sure would suck if the best wrestler in the match won the match by pinning the worst wrestler, that’ll show us :britain:

Gwen
Aug 17, 2011

i would say the same thing for hayter but sadly this brit will have to do

e; if it's shida pins the britt in the match that works too

Shaman Tank Spec
Dec 26, 2003

*blep*

History Comes Inside! posted:

Saraya winning would be a wild misfire because people think she sucks even if she is the hometown hero

It absolutely would, and it would suck big time if Shida was just a belt pillow.

Miles O'Brian
May 22, 2006

All we have to lose is our chains
I'll be cheering for 'Honourary Brit' Baker

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Oh poo poo, almost forgot to make my terrible predictions because I was waiting for Collision and then forgot to predict afterwards!

I've been playing a lot of Baldur's Gate 3, there's so much game in that game. :stare:

Purple Monkey
May 5, 2014

:phone:Hello
Bonus prediction: Sting I going to leap off the Wembley arch

Gumball Gumption
Jan 7, 2012

I need to play more BG3, I just got to the goblin camp with my drow druid

super macho dude
Aug 9, 2014

I predict Mox will bleed :colbert:

IGgy IGsen
Apr 11, 2013

"If I lose I will set myself on fire."
as someone who doesn't watch weekly aew anymore I just threw darts at my monitor to get my picks and my aim is poo poo so it's practically random and I now need a new monitor.

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

I predict ... that I will be near the bottom!

Skios
Oct 1, 2021

T3hRen3gade posted:

Love this. Is that Stud.io in the background?

It's Ninjago City Markets. My build space is also my work from home desk during weekdays. I'm using my work Macbook to read the instruction PDFs. The instructions are 856 pages across three builky books, so having the PDFs makes things much less of a hassle.

And that Statue of Liberty base looks awesome. Makes me wish I had the money and space for that kind of building. The City Gardens are kind of my summer vacation.

IcePhoenix
Sep 18, 2005

Take me to your Shida

Full results can be seen here: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/19wytRZ7pjk0d7nlR-Rs1ghzEU63Vhla5_8iVJ2Z4iNQ/edit?usp=sharing

T3hRen3gade 75
Fentry 70
Sisal Two-Step 69
Pylons 68
spinst 65
Pinwiz11 64
Erin M. Fiasco 64
Majinfoose 63
Barry Bluejeans 63
RandolphCarter 63

FTR/Bucks was 21:45
Attendance was 81035
Billy Gunn kicked out of Malakai's finisher!

Eat My Fuc
May 29, 2007

28! My best performance ever

Fentry
Mar 7, 2003

I did much better than I was expecting since I bet large on the power of friendship

Germansimp
May 28, 2013

Dead last lol, I couldn't have gotten less points if I didn't play.

spinst
Jul 14, 2012

Top 5, baby!

Pinwiz11
Jan 26, 2009

I'm becom-, I'm becom-,
I'm becoming
Tana in, Tana in my mind.

HOW THE gently caress DID I MAKE TOP 10?????

:woop:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jerusalem
May 20, 2004

Would you be my new best friends?

Oh my God I did so badly :lol:

I think that may be my worst prediction performance of all time, ahahaha